Thread: How to use resident evil 4(biohazard 4) cheats for pc?

How to use resident evil 4(biohazard 4) cheats for pc?

I am having a desktop computer which I mostly use for playing hardcore games and also i am having that kind of software for that can be supports the game. Now I am playing Resident evil 4 on my desktop computer. I have got the cheats from my friend for that game, but I don't know how to used it on my computer while playing it. So anyone know regarding this then please tell me.

Re: How to use resident evil 4(biohazard 4) cheats for pc?

once you download the cheats for resident evil 4 on to your desktop computer. Then just installing it to your computer all then cheats which are for the resident evil 4 are starts to work automatically. For that you first have to install cheats to your desktop computer then at time of playing the games you can enhance the cheats.

Most of the time I like to play GTA vice city on my desktop computer and also i used cheats for the same. As i know about that while playing any of the game and if you are having the cheats, then you just have to type the code in between the game. After typing the code then you can use that cheat. I hope this information may help you.

To use the game cheats for resident evil 4 on your personal computer you just have to do that is, after starting the game hold the control key which is the both sides on your keyboard and then type the cheats while holding the ctrl button, by doing so that cheat will active for use. In this way you can able to use the cheats while playing.

I was having the same question in my mind about the cheats for resident evil4 for personal computer. Then one of my friend told me to while typing the cheats for resident evil hold the tilde key(~) for active the cheats. You can find the Tilde Key above the tab button on to your keyboard. If you are having any other query then please reply me.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever