Thread: Command and Conquer Generals:Network Mismatch Problem

Command and Conquer Generals:Network Mismatch Problem

I am having one issue with the Command and Conquer Generals which is not working properly and having some network issue with the same. I wanted to play the game on Network with one of my friend but the problem is that it is showing some mismatched error. Both the computer are running with the Windows XP Professional. So please help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Command and Conquer Generals:Network Mismatch Problem

I have gone through the problem of yours and let me tell you that it might be possible that both the system are using the different version of the patch which is causing the issue with the mismatch. I will advise you to install the same version of the patch and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

I am not sure about the error that you are going trough but let me tell you that i have completed the game with the help of the 1.2 official patch and having no issue with the same. I am also using the 1.0 Deviance generals.exe and 1.2 gimpsrus game.dat on my and my brothers PC and not getting any issue. If you can then go with these tools and get it working.

If you are getting the network issue with the same then i will advise you to check whether the Wireless router or the network is properly configured with each other. If the network is not properly set and having the issue with the same then i will advise you to correct the problem and see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game and ask about the problem that you are facing. As the developer might be having the knowledge about the working of the same that you are going through.