Thread: The best simulator racing game in pc?

The best simulator racing game in pc?

I just purchased my new computer last week and now I am looking to use it for gaming. Normally I am maniac for racing games but I am confused because there are lots of racing games. I want the best Simulator racing game but I need your people suggestion. Also give keep graphic performance in your suggestion. I know about some racing game like Road Rash but I have got tired form this game and want to use some other game. Please help me.

Re: The best simulator racing game in pc?

What kind of simulator games you want online based games or for your computer which can be installed also. If you have internet connection with faster speed then you can use online games also. Try to visit Zapak online source and you will see their lots of Simulator racing game and you will be able to play these games with some other users also. I also play online games from this website.

I like flight simulator games and my favorite game is IL-2 Sturmovik. It is awesome game you will get fantastic graphic support. It is a World War II combat flight simulator game. You can make your own mission with multiplayer facility. You can have almost 32 players in dogfight mode in multiplayer option. If you want realistic option then use graphic card on your system.

I will suggest you to have Live for speed is car racing Simulator game. It is developed by 3 persons and their names are Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, and Victor van Vlaardingen. I am giving you this option because you want realistic option and this game will be successful to give you that experience. It is multiplayer games and also allows single player races. You will be able to set user level mode and if you need any training then chose training mode.

Normally I avoid playing games on my computer but sometime I also play Flight Simulator X flight racing game. From award winning game developer ACES comes Flight Simulator X. The latest installment will include the usual genre leading realism that continues to awe real pilots and will serve as the graphical benchmark for games on Windows Vista. Additionally, Flight Simulator X will deliver for the first time structured game play with more than 55 missions to choose from which will test the skills of players of all levels. And the requirement for this game is:
    • Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 / Vista
    • PC with 1 GHz equivalent or higher processor
    • 256 MB of system RAM for Windows XP SP2 / 512 MB Vista