Thread: resident evil 5 --Xinput1_3 dll is missing from your computer

resident evil 5 --Xinput1_3 dll is missing from your computer

Hi! I bought resident evil e 5 PC game yesterday. Today, when I tried to run it, it gave me error. I am not able to understand where the problem is. Whenever I use it , I receive message “show xinput1_3 dll is missing for your computer” . What is show xinput1_3 dll? I do not know where the problem, in my Game is or my computer is not supporting this? Is anyone here who is facing same issue and has solved it? Please give me your very important suggestion. i am using windows 7 and intel pentium dual core

Re: resident evil 5 --Xinput1_3 dll is missing from your computer

I was also facing this problem when I tried to run resident evil 5 on my computer. I was also getting frustration because game was very costly. But now everything is fine. You can download Correct DLL from online source. To download correct dll for your kind of error please click here. If you are not able to install it, then have look on its guide on downloading websites. Go and try it.

Thanks dear for searching solution for my problem. I have downloaded this zip file form download but problem is that, I am not able to install this dll on my system. Every time my system gets restart and when again I try it, it gets restart. I think so I am making mistake somewhere. Please send me guide about this DLL installation. Thanks again for giving downloading link.

Ok it’s not a default task to install this file on your system. Open and extract that ZIP file. You must extract this file in to the required program folder. If it is not working then you should extract it in ur system folder. Initially it is “C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)”. Now overwrite it if there is any existing file. After finishing it, restart your computer. If you are still getting problem then go in RUN and type cmd and press enter and now type regsvr32 <filename>.dll and then press enter.

You can get your problem’s solution for Microsoft website. Visit Microsoft website and find dirextx and then search for the latest Directx and download it for gamers. I think os Directx End-User Runtime can solve your issue easily. It will short out your problem as well as it will solve your issue. But it will be difficult to find it on Microsoft website. For you it’s better to call their customer care number and get solution.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever