Thread: Sims 2: Best site for nude skins

Sims 2: Best site for nude skins

I in conclusion got the Sims 2 working with on my PC. I gave the DVD to a friend to endeavor on his system & he was capable to get it installed & working with without a tribulations. So I took my PC to his house & he endeavor putting my DVD drive on his PC the game would not run. He position his DVD drive in my PC the game worked. So at present I have encompassed an innovative DVD drive in my PC and I am capable to play the game. So where is the most excellent site to get realistic defaulting skins for the game, as well as a no-censor patch. And how regarding programs for organization downloads & such. I am planning on upgrading my video card at present with the intention of I be familiar with for certain I be able to play the game. I have previously asked with the intention of question in this forum so I do not necessitate help by means of that one.

Re: Sims 2: Best site for nude skins

I liked these for the reason with the intention of they did realistic skins for the entire ages (from teenager and up) and together sexes and there is quite an assortment of assortment in skin tones and hairiness. If you get one position of defaulting (the Paradise defaulting work well by means of a large variety of meshes even though I have encompassed a soft spot for Duddly), your Maxis sims and several sims utilizing the Maxis skin tones determine to revolutionize to these and then several extra you be able to immediately have as a custom skin tone (i.e. do not get the defaulting version of the files and these determine to demonstrate up in the custom bucket the one by means of the diminutive star/flower).

I have comprised and had give the impression of being at a fair a small number of additional other than what I hate is when the maker merely creates one of the ages 'realistic' (frequently the adult or teen female - yawn) whilst leaving the rest similar to mannequins. I correspondingly hate it when makers do this by means of hair skins - I would not download several additional at present with the intention of are not worked through the entire the age stages appropriately unless they are extremely special, having spent 3 days correcting the entire the custom hair skins I had.

Yes with the intention of right as long as they are a defaulting replacement mesh - I not be able to visualize why the Exnem skins would not work the similar method. Unless they have not been made as defaulting replacements, I guess. Yes, they do not reinstate the Maxis ones the Maxis fleshtones are tranquil obtainable, additional than if you utilize one it's a Ken doll. I am bored by means of every guy I generate having the similar body and skin (even although I do quite similar to the Exnen ones) other than I would similar to have some tattoos, dissimilar fleshtones etc. And right at present the entire the Maxis made characters in the game are of course doomed to Ken-ville.

I am demanding to downloaded a number of clothing not be able seem to locate several "adult" files although (yes, my age is in my profile and I am 35.) I originate an "Adult" forum additional than it was immediately a bunch of band t-shirts for adults . I am not certain what you do to create the mesh the defaulting one in Sims1 it was a case of renaming the file so with the intention of it had the similar name as the Maxis defaulting and creating certain with the intention of the cmx file was appropriately configured internally. The game would then pick up the file from your Skins folder and utilize with the intention of instead of the one with the intention of came by means of the game. I am attractive certain it's the similar by means of Sims 2 additional than I am not certain whether or not you have to revolutionize the files internally as well. You might probably locate information regarding that at MTS2.

Anybody be familiar with how to take the exnen skins and mesh and create it clothes rather than defaulting nudes. I encompass a Mac and be able to by no means observe them nude cause the ratzenfrackin nude cheat does not run. So the merely method I determine to ever observe them is if I create them their pajamas or swimsuit or incredible. I have nude skins commencing somewhere, do not remember where I got them, and I one way or another got them to be underwear and swimsuits other than I have no idea how I did with the intention of or if they did it for me.

Well, there are abundance of nude clothes out there other than you would not observe the dangly bits for the reason with the intention of even though the clothes are observe from side to side and you observe the body skin texture underneath, the clothes mesh is tranquil there and that's the shape you observe. It be supposed to be probable to create a nude mesh into a mesh for clothing which you might then create nude clothes for (this is the easiest bit of skinning there is BTW) other than I am not certain anybody has done it. Why do not you contact Exnen and ask if he/she would be willing to do it.