Thread: Call of Duty 5 game lags

Call of Duty 5 game lags

I use a desktop machine and have installed COD 5: World At War. The problem is that I am not able to function well which is required. The game lags a lot and the issue is that the game processed as under Windows Vista 64bit. I do not know what could have been the cause for the same. Please help me out which will be better.

Re: Call of Duty 5 game lags

There is a possibility could be the reason that you are not able to perform well. The game application may have some bug which is been appended. This can be processed well by removing the threat well which is required and then process for the same. You may then get to a better solution which will help you out to make the game application to be executed.

Basically the issue seems to be with the graphic card or the driver that is been installed. You may get the desired installation process to be worked that is needed. Check for the change which will be better for you and work as needed. You may get the things to be processed that is required. Look out for the change and work as required. You may get the thing to be functioned.

In order to make the application to be processed and function accordingly well it is necessary that you do check out for the thing that is work well by reinstalling the game application that is needed. As it is been done you may then be able to get the necessary and desired change to get sort well which will be helpful for you. So function for the aspect that is required.

Make the game to be worked or function well which will be helpful for you. All you need to do is to run the system well under safe mode. This is because which is essential. This mode will be better as they have low features and you may not face any compatibility issue if you are facing. So do check for the change which will be helpful and better for you.

It seems that the system may not be high end configured enough for the game application and hence this is the reason the game lags a lot when you are trying to function. So check well by upgrading the system and increase the RAM memory. I hope this will be better and you may then function for the changes which is needed to be worked.

Process out b functioning the step that is So. Goto start -> Run type in msconfig hit enter Goto services tab, and there uncheck SuperFetch service and then Indexing Service. As it is been done the system will work normally and you may then be able to perform well for the change as required. So look out I hope this will be better for you. Check out.