Thread: Lag issue with Assassin's Creed 2 Lag

Lag issue with Assassin's Creed 2 Lag

I have a desktop machine and have installed with Assassin's Creed 2 game. The problem is that the game lags a lot when been executed. I do not know what could have been the issue. I do not know the main reason for the same. Please help me out so that I can function as needed it will be helpful. I use Windows 7 on my desktop.

Re: Lag issue with Assassin's Creed 2 Lag

You need to check out for the system that may be appended and may have some bugs or threat appended. This can be sorted out well by processing or checking out. Scan the system well by using a good antivrus tool which will be better for you. Do work for the same that is needed. It will be helpful for you that is required. Work accordingly.

The game may have some bug. It can be sorted by getting a reinstallation of the game application and then process out for the thing that is required. So do look out which will be helpful for you. This is necessary for the change. So get it functioned that is needed. You may then be able to perform well with the game and it wont be able to lag that is required.

You need to make a clean boot of the system that is by disabling the services that is been active. As it is been done you may then be able to get sort the change that is required or essential. Check well for the thing that is essential. As the services is been disabled you need to restart the system and then work as required. It will surely help you out for the change.

Make the installation of the game well under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install well by choosing Windows Xp compatible mode from the properties tab. This will be helpful for you and can make the essential that is required. Process as that is required. I hope this will surely let the desired changes to get sort and work as essential.

I would suggest you to get the desire change to be worked. Remove the application that is the game that is needed. As it is been done you need to make the installation well by getting a new pack of the thing. As it is been done you may then work well which will help you out for setting up the change as essential. Check out and then process.

It could be that there is framerate drop in the same. So check for the essential thing to do work well that is needed. Look for the graphic card driver that is needed. Make it work for the same I hope this will surely make the changes to be processed. It is necessary for you. You may then be able to play the game without any issue.