Thread: GTA IV game fps issue

GTA IV game fps issue

I have installed GTA IV game to the desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the FPS as I get very low fps. I use NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GS video card. Please help me out so that I can make the desired implementation to be worked and I do not have to face low fps with the game.

Re: GTA IV game fps issue

There is a possibility that the application may have been the reason you are getting a low fps. It could be that the driver is been corrupt and you are not able to function well as needed. So in order to perform well which is needed. Get the new pack of the driver or updated and make it function as needed. It will be better for you and function as needed. So check out.

I would suggest you to change the graphic card that you are using. It will be essential and necessary for you which will be helpful for you. Do check and make the implementation that is needed. So do process well which is required. get the new pack of the same. The video card that you are using is a bit old and hence you are not able to function as needed. Work well.

Scan the system well to be processed that is required it will be helpful for you. Other than that you can check well which will be helpful for you that is required in order to work well. Check out by making the implementation that is right click on the installer.exe file and then function out as needed. Under the properties section choose Windows Xp compatibility mode. Work as needed.

Try working out well that is needed. All you need to make the desired changes as required that is work well by making the system to under safe mode. The mode do not have much of the high end features which may be an obstacle to get sort of the change. Do work for the thing. You may then be able to get the changes to get sorted and function as needed. It will be helpful for you.

Check out well by making the desired changes to get sort well which is needed that is essential for you. you need to type msconfig in the searchbox which will be helpful for you that is essential. You may need to work which would be better for you. Do function as needed. You need to disable the service and restart the system. This will be better for you. Check out.