Thread: Tell me some good single player (offline) FPS/RPG (not RPG/FPS) games

Tell me some good single player (offline) FPS/RPG (not RPG/FPS) games

Here I am looking for the some really good games which are of the single player and it is of the FPS/RPG type game. I am not very much interested in the multiplayer games. And also I do not like to play the games online. I do not actually play FPS type games so do not wish for the annoyance of being killed every 4 seconds. Anyhow, I desire a game that is: Single Player, Long Campaign, somewhat fairly recent, that will not bring my system to a halt. So I think you get this so please if you know it then please let me know.

Re: Tell me some good single player (offline) FPS/RPG (not RPG/FPS) games

Previously like you I also want to play as a single player. And I am also asking this question to others. They have told me so many names. And I have tried that also so many of them but I really say I do not like that. Then I have searched from myself on Google then I got one game it is Fallout 3. I have tried that it is really awesome. You also check this hope you will also like it.

I know about this but I have a short list of this and from that also I am not able to get name from that list. It is Borderlands which I know and it is the only which I also like. So if you want then you can go for this. May be you can try the other one that is Deux Ex but it is little bit older also. So I do not think that you will like it.

I play the game like GTA and it is really fun. And I love to play it. And it picks this where I let it off. It is also called as the San Andreas. As the previous user suggested that the Deus Ex I have tried that also but I want to tell you that it is really a crap and I have tried this on my windows 7. But I have not tried the Fall Out 3or the Borderlands which is recommend here by the some of the user.

I have tried the Fall out 3 and it is really a great one. Fallout 3 has a number of heavy RPG in it though. Many things depend on skills which only add to when you level up. And it is only happen when you assign points to them. Just take the example like you found several types of armaments like Energy Weapons, Big Guns, and Small Arms. Your correctness is depends on your skill level that is in between (0-100), if it is higher you will shot better otherwise it is not that much accurate. It is not point and shoot like a Crysis.