Thread: Crysis game application freezes at the final stage

Nuronex Guest

Crysis game application freezes at the final stage

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the game application while at the final phase. I do not know what could have been the issue. Whenever I reach at the final phase the game freezes and gives me a blue screen error. Please help me out so that it will be better.

Re: Crysis game application freezes at the final stage

You need to turn back you settings and then look out for the change. It will be better for you. Check out well as it could be stressing the graphic card. In order to process well which will be helpful for you. So get the implementation that is required. So do work well which will be helpful for you. I hope this will be let the implementation to get through.

There is a possibility that the application which is DirectX 9. Try to reinstall the application which will be helpful for you. It will be helpful. So do check well which will let the changes to be processed as needed. There can be some bugs appended to the application. So get it processed as needed. You may then get the changes to be functioned that is required. Do look out.

Try to work out well by installing the game application by uninstalling the same. After removing the application you may then be able to perform well for the change that is required. It will be helpful for you and can make the desired implementation which will be better. So check well that is needed. Reinstall the game. I hope it will be better for you.

There is another way through which all you need to work is by getting the essential graphic card which will be helpful for you. You can make the desired changes to be processed well which is required. You need to get the updated driver for the game that is essential. You may then be able to perform as needed. get the changes to be sorted well which will be helpful and work as needed.s

Upgrade the Direct X version. It will be helpful for you. there is another way all you need to do is to right click on the game application and then make the installation well under compatible mode for Windows XP under the properties tab. i hope this will surely help you well and make the aspects to be functioned that is required. So check well which is better.