Thread: Runtime error in the installation process of the game

Runtime error in the installation process of the game

Hello,
    I like to play games on the computer. I have recently formatted my computer and my all the games in the system are being formatted. When i was installing one game, then i faced a run time error from the system. Every time i am trying to install the game i am getting the same error message on my system. So i am looking to have a fix for it. You recommend some solution for this issue.

Re: Runtime error in the installation process of the game

I have referred your problem and i am finding that the installation file which you are having might be corrupted one. If this is the case then you will need to buy a new DVD consisting of the installation file for the game. Either you can down load the particular game from the internet. After downloading the fresh copy now try the installation process.

Even i get this problem on my system. But every time i do not get the problem while installing the game, it happens randomly. Sometime the installation happens without giving any error and sometime when i make the installation, the system produces the error message. I am not able to understand this nature of my system. Can anyone recommend me the solution for my problem?

I have a fix for this problem. You will require to run the game as Administrator and then while running the game you will need to go to the properties and try to run your system in the compatibility mode and you will get your problem solved. It does not depend on the operating system i.e. whether it is windows vista or the windows XP. So you can try this thing as it might solve your problem.

I did solve my problem by referring at the post given by the author. In the post he had told me to run the game as administrator and i did the same thing as he mentioned above. Now i am not getting any error while installing the same game which i was trying to install earlier. This is my thanks to you for giving such a nice and helpful reply.