Thread: Which is better mouse + keyboard or Controller...??

Which is better mouse + keyboard or Controller...??

Here I have little bit of confusion, so I just want to ask you guys that which one is better at the time of playing game. I mean here is that what one is better and here is it possible to have a PS 3 controller on PC or is it only the Xbox controller. So if you guys have any idea related to this then please try to post it as soon as it is possible.

re: Which is better mouse + keyboard or Controller...??

If you want to take my opinion here then I will just want to explain some points here related to the mouse and keyboard and the controller. I think you require an adapter for the PS3 controller, but I am not confident. I would rather get the X360 controller because Microsoft is sustaining it as an official PC gaming solution.

Count me in the camp that thinks about mouse/keyboard considerably much enhanced, more relaxed, and more instinctive for FPS. So in my opinion I like controllers better for sports and racing as well. So if you want then you just try this I hope after playing for some time you will be agree with me. Because most of my friends are also using this.

I have played the Bioshock hooked up to my TV using the PC Xbox controller, I have read the previous reply and I am not agree with that keyboard are not made to play the games which is highly advanced. So according to me controller is the best one. And I have also played with this on my Xbox. Controllers are really great for roms which is hooked to the TV. My NES just does not work huge half the time.

I want to tell you that come and help and build this for the next generation gaming mouse on the quirky. And actually the community which is works on the design and the features. And in this the profits are built in between the contributors. So I think this little information will help you in future.

Re: Which is better mouse + keyboard or Controller...??

I am also agree with the most of the user. And I think the controllers are the best. In using the keyboard and the mouse just for playing the games it does not make any sense. I mean that it will not that much comfortable for playing game with the mouse and keyboard. So use the controller for playing games.

Re: Which is better mouse + keyboard or Controller...??

Hey guys I just want to thank you guys. Because as you have suggested to me that try the controller for the gaming. SO I have tried it for two days. And it is really a great experience for me. It is running really great and it is so smooth. And on the keyboard I have adjust myself little bit according to that.