Thread: COD MW2 is running slow on my computer

COD MW2 is running slow on my computer

Hi,
    I like to play games on the computer. I play normally most of the games, but the game i like the most is COD MW2. I feel that i am having the language problem with this game. When i play this game, there are some screen in the game where the speed of the game slows down. Do any one know that why this thing is happening and what is the solution for this?

Re: COD MW2 is running slow on my computer

While i was playing the same game and was on the view missions. i started facing the same problem. It started lagging very badly. Even though i am having the 2 GB ram, i am facing lag problem. I think that it require a update or there might be big in it. I wasted a lot of time in completing the game. Please provide some help.

I thin k that the problem you are facing is due to the high setting on your game. You will require to try playing the game on the lowest possible detail setting and see if it works. Even you will require to check your ram, because if your ram will not handle the game properly, then you will face this kinds of problem. Hope have helped you.

According to me i think that the game which you are playing is having a bug in it. Even i was facing the same problem while playing that game. The rest all games were working fine on my system. I was running the game on the low resolution then to i was facing the same problem, so i decide to remove the game from the computer and not to play it again.

I think that you are saying write. Even on my system rest all the games are running fine and i feel that there is bug in the COD MW2 game. Even it is not working fine on the low resolution. So by looking at your reply now i have decided to remove the game from my system. Thanks for the help as it has really helped me.