Thread: FIFA 11 PC Demo - problem with "fifaconfig" application

FIFA 11 PC Demo - problem with "fifaconfig" application

I have comprised a number of tribulations, when I am starting FIFA 11 PC Demo. I have encompassed an error: This Demo has major tribulations similar to FPS issues / LAG / Nv4_disp error / E001 error etc. Those actually necessitate to be fixed. Extremely true its convinced configurations and the information in sequence that a number of people are almost certainly trying to run the game on too higher settings , in addition might be sluggish low end computers or deficiently maintained computers. Occurs the entire the time additional than the Fifa 11 demo runs perfect for me. What I be supposed to do here.

Re: FIFA 11 PC Demo - problem with "fifaconfig" application

You are not the merely one it seems there are a tribulations by means of the arrangement. By the way the Gamepad arrangement is overwhelming. It completely sustains or maintains my Ps2 adaptor. The game runs extremely perfect for me, I not be able to do no matter which regarding your operating system having not working files, Your PC not being superior adequate etc, And as the game runs extremely well for me and almost certainly everybody who's not on here argumentative and whining etc, they would not be fixing a demo, you have to purchase the full game and wait for them to optimize it superior for you. Even though I do not observe any tribulations by means of anything in the game.

The Fifa 10 on PC is working with almost certainly 10 year previous software etc; it does not necessitate actually several superior systems to run. This is next gen, and even although you be supposed to be capable to run it on attractive ordinary systems, It's always most excellent to have encompassed decent hardware behind your system. A number of these people without being rude, would essentially be kids who do not be familiar with much regarding the systems, I am trying to assist them additional than it's hard. Yes I have encompassed the fps, LAG and Nv4_disp error. And it does not occur with any additional game.

So a lot of people in here do not be familiar with regarding their settings, or no matter which to do by means of PCs. If I was having tribulations, I would do what you would more often than not do, make sure additional websites for fixes "Demo so innovative immediately wait a day or so", Create certain your own system, you have to go from side to side drivers and hardware etc and locate the tribulations. Perceptibly it be able to be EA's game, And having tribulations by means of certain hardware in the system, additional than I guarantee you a assortment of these people would be coming from a actually terrible 10 year previous engine / Game similar to FIFA 10 and expecting FIFA 11 to run the similar, When it's essentially innovative technology Which requires newer hardware.

The entire working with extremely well for me on highest settings loving it so far much superior the most recent year give the impression of being a lot superior. This determines to be the 1st FIFA I had purchased on the PC immediately was wondering is there an online pro mode similar as the console 11v11 or is it 5v5 for the reason that that might revolutionize my mind. Consoles are 11 vs 11, other than it by no means works, there would by no means actually be an 11 vs 11 game. The PC get 5v5 which I locate improved, Less people meaning superior games, Not as many people to ruin it.

I had a lot of games that was additional than 16 players in it might not have encompassed and finished by means of everybody tranquil playing additional than it's a bit unsatisfactory not to have the alternative when PC online gaming is a group superior then console. I imagine, you do not recognize my tribulations. I have additional tribulations when I am start game, I have communicate - FifaConfig tribulations. When I am giving "FIFACONFIC.exe" I encompass identical windows by means of identical windows tribulations.

For those having tribulations by means of the fifaconfig.exe. For this you have to go to the program files an then open the fifa.exe from their and in addition you desire to alter the settings. After that you have to go to the fifa folder in the programs files, beneath the game setup folder, there is the fifa setup.ini file, after that you have to right hit it off on it, possessions, and uncheck the read merely tab. Subsequently open it up, and set your declaration to no matter what you desire. Put 0 for VSYNC if you desire FPS enlarge and save the file and pleased gaming. Maintain in mind, the explanation it would not open its for the reason that its utilizing the fifa config not the fifa. exe in the most important folder, and the fifa config is not running for a number of reason.