Thread: FIFA 11 How to change keyboard setting in the game

FIFA 11 How to change keyboard setting in the game

I had tried to inaugurate so numerous games Fifa 10. The PES 10, Cricket 2007, Ashes 2009, GTA-San Andreas on my Laptop and numerous additional. The entire of them might be installed additional than none would ever play or run at the entire. I get the feeling for the reason that I installed.Net 4.0 they were not capable to run. So I determine to install .Net 3.5 additional than for that I might have uninstall .Net 4.0, is it or perhaps I have encompassed this the entire wrong. And I immediately not be able to play Games on my Laptop, even despite the fact that I used to previous to upgrading my Laptop (Increased RAM and HDD). Does it will work or not after this I need some help here.

Re: FIFA 11 How to change keyboard setting in the game

Most of them are probably a diminutive late on this one additional than here goes. It’s been a small number of days in view of the fact that FIFA 11 has been released and from the quantity of E-mails most of them have received in excess of the precedent couples of days two things are clear. The FIFA 11 is a extremely popular game. An assortment of PC users seems to be pissed off regarding the keyboard control proposal (or how controls are mapped). This 19th repayment in EA’s accepted football video game is considered to be a most important release for the PC as gamers at present get to enjoy the similar subsequently generation graphics engine used in XBOX and PS3 versions or descriptions of the game. Anyways here is a diminutive troubleshooting article for FIFA 11- this post essentially addresses console woes and settings tribulations a number of folks seem to be experiencing.

Even though you might not observe it at first, FIFA 11 contains a dispersed configuration usefulness submission from side to side which you be able to modify display settings, video declaration, map keyboard keys, controller and audio settings. This be able to be have right of entry from the start menu (Games –> FIFA11-> Game Settings) in some situation you did not get the start menu entry, go subsequent to the steps beneath to launch the arrangement utility. In this you have to locate the way to FIFA 11 installation directory on your hard disk. Subsequent to that you have to go in to the ‘Game’ folder. At the end you have to locate it and run the file fifaconfig.exe.

If you go behind the steps on top of and the arrangement utility did not commence (or gave an error), it might be incredible to do by means of not having the appropriate version or description of Microsoft .NET framework installed. The FIFA 11 necessitates Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 you be able to download this (free) from the official site. Make a note that having a higher version or description installed (ex. v4.0) does not solve this tribulation. This is perhaps the majority asked query related to this game. Even though the PC version or description of FIFA 2011 is ‘allegedly’ optimized for the PC, it is keyboard control method is mapped based on the XBOX360 gamepad. That is, a keyboard key is mapped for every function obtainable in an X360 gamepad.

You be able to modify the key bindings by working with the arrangement utility (fifaconfig.exe observe as above) and exchanging to the In-Game Keyboard tab. This is perceptibly an extremely user-unfriendly shift toward and a number of people might not be conscious what precisely those XBOX360 buttons do. Here are a number of the common functions served by X360 buttons.
    • A - Lob, Cross, Sliding tackle
    • S - Pass. Standing Tackle
    • D – Shot
    • W - Switch player, Trigger Run
    • E – Sprint
    • X - Throw ball
    • C - Stop the ball, Pace control.

The Fifa Soccer 11 has been unrestricted. You be able to basically play it on the PC, Xbox 360 or PS3. You might get tribulation on Keyboard Controls settings. This tutorial determines to educate you how to setup Fifa 11 Keyboard Controls in a straightforward method. Then you have to go to Game Settings Swithch to In-Game Keyboard tab you be able to setup Fifa 11 keyboard be in command of whatever you desire. There is a separate launcher for the game that determines to open a setup menu where you be able to select your controls. It's in "FIFA 11 Demo\Game\fifasetup" and in there twice hit it off "fifaconfig.exe". Play approximately by means of that and you determine to locate what you desire.

It's actually messed up that EA be able to immediately get away by means of crap similar to this. I get in the controller settings to give the impression of being for the xbox360 controller controls to regulate accordingly, additional than the entire it says is "please re-enter this menu by means of your controller you desire to revolutionize settings for". So I get out and enter utilizing my keyboard (for the reason that generally I utilize my mouse in the menus) and it gives me the similar crap. So I open up the fifaconfig and the entire it gives me are xbox controller icons. That the method I be able to simply configure.