Thread: Multiplayer Problem playing Rise of Legends on my computer

Multiplayer Problem playing Rise of Legends on my computer

I have an windows 7 enabled pc and so do my friend, We both have almost the same configuration and all the latest one. The other thing is that whenever we are playing a online game called the Rise of Legends suddenly after 20 seconds it game me an error message saying that "Connection Error: No connection for 20 seconds". I have first time faced such type error so i was also helpless and was not knowing what to do. Please help me in this case and let me know what to do as i am big fond of playing games.

Re: Multiplayer Problem playing Rise of Legends on my computer

It seems to me that there is something wrong with the connection of yours, what i want you ti do is just check with the connection settings whether both the players are properly connected to the network or not. The other thing is that if they are not connected properly then there may a issue causing such errors , because if you are playing with the partner and the partner itself is facing the problem of connection then how the game will continue it will give you the error definitely. So do perform the connection test which will tell you the proper way to fix it.

I don't think that there is any connection issues between both of you if there were then you people could not be able to see each other online. The other thing here is that there may be an issue that some of the settings of the game has been changed by mistake and you are not aware to it. I was also facing the similar problem a few days before also was confused regarding the error so i checked with the settings and the multilayer option was disabled so i disabled it and again started the game.

I have gone through your problem am dam sure that the copy of the game must not be the original one. If it would be the copy righted one then some times it will not give such errors. The other thing is that if it is the pirated one then it may happen that some of it files may miss place somewhere and it is not been able to cope up with the network and not able to establish connection. That is the reason why you are getting such errors, always make sure that the game you are using should not be a pirated one.

To all of those folks out there who get kicked in ROL LAN Games after a few seconds and still desperately try to fix it ... here's the Solution:
    It looks like this game needs: "MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 3 (Microsoft XML Core Services)"
    Here's the link I used to download it: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=7f6c0cb4-7a5e-4790-a7cf-9e139e6819c0&displaylang=en"
    In case the link won't work anymore try google and search for: msxml4.msi

Just download, Install, grap a few friends and enjoy this really awesome game!!!
    It worked for us so I hope it will work your u2