Thread: Lost Horizon game installation issue

Lost Horizon game installation issue

I have a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. I have a game application that is Lost Horizon but the problem is that I am not able to install the game to the system. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can work well or process for the change. It will be better.

Re: Lost Horizon game installation issue

There can be a possibility that the application may have some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to perform well for the change. It is necessary that is required. So do look out well and process for the same. You need to get another pack of the application and then make the installation. I hope it will work then.

It could be that the normal account may not have the right to install the application. The admin may have blocked the same. So in order to perform well for the change it will be better that you login to the admin account and then perform well for the thing. So do work well for the same and then perform as needed. I hope this will help you out. Get access to the admin account and work.

Try to make the system to run under safe mode and then work well accordingly. This is because you may then work well for the change as needed. It will be better for you. The safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and you may then be able to perform well for the change that is needed. It is essential for you to get the installation as suggested.

In order to perform well for the change do perform for the thing that is needed. make a new account and provide them with Admin rights which will be better. Do check out and then function well for the same. I hope you may then be able to perform well for the thing that is needed. It will help you out well and process accordingly as needed. Check out.

Another way through which you can try out for installing the application is by right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose Windows XP compatible mode. I hope this will be better and you can then make the implementation well as required. Check for the same and then process as needed. It will be better.

I hope performing a clean boot service may also help you out. It could be that the compatibility may be the hurdle and hence disabling the features will be helpful. You need to type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Choose Hide all Microsoft service and disable the service from the selective startup tab. Restart the system and then install the same.