Thread: Help - Wired Xbox 360 controller not working in Dead rising 2 for PC

Help - Wired Xbox 360 controller not working in Dead rising 2 for PC

I required trying concerning my elementary Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller to my system so that I might try playing World at War by means of my 360 controller. I was a bit dissatisfied that there was no simple method that I might observe to switch to 360 settings. I went to the controls part of alternatives and physically set the entire the controls to the accurate 360 ones. On the other hand, no matter what I did, I might not get give the impression of being or shift to work, for the reason that it would recognize shifting the thumbsticks up, down, left, or right, as a control.

Re: Help - Wired Xbox 360 controller not working in Dead rising 2 for PC

You necessity a program similar to xpadder. Additional than why not keyboard and mouse. I do not observe why it would matter, additional than to reply your query I generally play games on the xbox (where my friends play and etc.). I occur to encompassed WaW opn the computer, and when I go away this summer (w/out internet and my xbox for a month or so) I symbol it would be extremely well to maintain used to the customary method I utilize FPS. The controller is not as superior as a keyboard and mouse probable, additional than immediately for Nazi zombies and etc. I desired to maintain in touch by means of the method of playing it that I am used to.

I have encompassed continuously utilized wireless controllers on my 360, additional than immediately currently I had purchased an off-brand (TSZ) wired 360 controller, for the reason that I required a controller that I might utilize on PC as well as 360. Regrettably it would not run except it be able to turn my 360 on when I press the "guide" button additional than it is never recognized as a controller and the entire four lights maintain flashing on the gamepad.

I am motivated to say that it might certainly be broken. I would recommend taking it back to the vendor and getting yourself an additional. I would read the manual (if it came by means of one) first. Afterwards, if it tranquil does not run for ether, I would get a innovative one. I read the guidebook and followed the commands and troubleshooting, no providence. I am returning the controller immediately.

The 360 is automated to merely distinguish genuine 360 controllers and permitted third party controllers that are why if you plug in several random controllers it would not run. If the controller you were sold was premeditated for 360 then it be supposed to work. It might be faulty, or immediately not something permitted by MS for the 360. The information in sequence it does not work on your PC makes me suspect the controller is not working.

The official Microsoft supported xbox 360 controller determine to run by means of PC. I am not certain regarding third party supported controllers although. You might desire to make sure their website for drivers/software. I am having the similar tribulation and I have comprised and installed the driver and the works. You guys might try the XBCD drivers, they are third party, you might have comprised to particular guidebook configuration within the game additional than you be able to give it a shot.

The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Headset for Windows tenancies you take your superiority, wireless gaming involvements that you appreciate on your console and familiarity them on your Windows gaming display place. The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Headset make available up to a 30-foot range for comprehensive wireless freedom. Procedure up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets instantaneously by means of one Wireless Gaming Receiver. The Receiver straightforwardly integrates by means of PC gaming scenario.