Thread: mirror for sc2 patch?

mirror for sc2 patch?

I am unable to play game on my computer system. Because the Mirror for sc2 patch is not available on my computer system. I have tried to download it but then also I am facing the same problem, from where does I will get it. Does anyone of you have gone through this kind of issue with their sc2 game? Any help regarding this problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: mirror for sc2 patch?

Sometime it is unable to get the proper downloader through which we can easily able to download the patch of any game. I have also gone through the similar issue of downloading the patch then atlast I have got the proper solution of my game. I have got the sc2 patch from one of friend. And I have started playing it without any problem.

I have downloaded the patch from the official site of the sc2 and started playing the game without any problem. I would suggest you to go for other same site or any other similar site where would you get the patch of the sc2 game. I think this will help you to run your game properly into your computer system.

I didn’t found any such site from where I can easily able to download the sc2 patch. If anyone has the link of any official site they may suggest me and can send me the link from where I can easily get the patch. From last night I am trying to find out the patch, but I didn’t get it I am feeling irritating now. Do anyone else have any other idea to get it, please suggest me.

At the beginning I am also unable to get the patch of Star Craft 2 from the site, but after when I tried it for a huge number of times I got the patch from the same official site of the game. I think the same is happening with you. I will guide you to try on the same site from where you are trying to get the patch of StarCraft2.