Thread: Dead rising co op issue on xbox

Dead rising co op issue on xbox

Does anybody be familiar with how to solve this problem or why it occurs. When I try to attach to my friend for co-op it says. "You not be capable to connect to this player for the reason that he does not comprised the compulsory DLC" what does this mean the merely DLC I have encompassed is the ninja suit and confidently this is not the reason why. Immediately for the reason that most of them did not pre order the game at the similar location. Together both have the most recent update 1.01. Any ideas?

Re: Dead rising co op issue on xbox

Why for the reason that they do not encompassed the ninja suit. So you mean they necesitate to download the ninja suit. Yes, for the reason that of the ninja suit. For illustration on the xbox live marketplace they have to comprise the pre order packs seemingly obtainable for download, additional than they are simply so you be able to play by means of people that encompassed the packs. So if there is no pack obtainable to them for free of charge you determine to have to uninstall the ninja pack to play together.

I had told him to have to uninstall it then, you have to first search where the ninja suit is anyways. Parentally in a attire anywhere. OK at present I have encompassed and uninstalled the ninja suit and the game data, it would not even give me the alternative to join several of my friends anymore. What the perdition is going on by means of this game. There's a locker in the restroom at the protected house, I am guessing it would be there.

I have unconditionally no knowledge where the suit would be in the game (It might be in the sanctuary area similar to DR1, probably one of the storage rooms)The merely thing I be able to imagine of is that you necessity to bring up to date the game. I would assume you would be immediately extremely well installing the vanilla game by means of no extras. Perhaps try installing and launching the game and letting somebody attach your game, immediately to test it. Anticipate you be able to get it the entire sorted out man. I not be able to be of additional help. One thing I immediately thought of. Perhaps when you erased your game data you erased your personality, so you requirement to start a single player game, so you make sure a lvl 1 chuck, then try doing coop.

I am attractive certain I mean why would not they those are the modes a proportion of people are giving the impression of being forward to so I am approximately 99% certain determine to together characteristic co-op and TiR As an active PC gamer I encompassed checked certain facts out, and be able to definitively say that it determine to have the entire the Multiplayer modes declared by Capcom to be in this game. That's for the reason that it's easier to bring an Xbox or PS3 to a resolution, not to mention it's cheaper too.

The 3-D version or description of DR2 at Comic Con was actually run on PC. Unnecessary to say, the tower that was working with it was considerable. It ran it attractive smoothly, the frame rate was to some extent skippy, additional than that's for the reason that it was working with in 3-D and plus it's a game tranquil in progress. Putting finishing touches on it, and the comparable. Well by means of capcom you at no occasion be familiar with so if I had to guess I would say yes!

I do not be familiar with the specs for the tower. It was enormous, and I did not get a close give the impression of being at it, additional than I desire to supposition that it was AlienWare or an ASUS. It was up to my thigh the entire the same, almost reaching my waist in height. Was not paying consideration to it, additional focused on DR2 in 3D. In addition, if you notice at the start, it's the Dead Rising 2 start-up screen not the case Zero, I am presumptuous they have not completed that yet so they are by means of the dead rising 2 one.