Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E0001 Error issue on Fifa 11

E0001 Error issue on Fifa 11

I have a desktop machine and have installed Fifa 11 game to the same. The problem is that I get an error message as E0001 while playing. I do not know what could have caused this. Please hep me out so that I can make the implementation to the same. Hope to get a desired solution. I use Windows 7 on my system.

Re: E0001 Error issue on Fifa 11

The problem is basically with the graphic card that you are using. You need to check out for the same. Look for the driver that is been installed. make a reinstallation of the driver well that is needed. Remove the application and function out as required. It will be better and helpful for you. So check out and make the process to be worked as needed.

Get the latest driver pack for the same and then process out for the implementation. You need to install the required aspect that is get the updated pack of the driver and then install well for the thing which is needed or required. You may then be able to function well for the change which is essential. Look for the installation of the same and then work.

Look out by changing the resolution of the same. I had face the same issue and got it through by changing the resolution to 1280x1024. It did work well for me then. So do look out and perform for the task that is required. I hope you may then be able to get sort of the thing and work well as needed. It will be better for you and essential which will be better. So do check out.

In order to perform well all you need to do is to get the new pack of drivers for the video card. The video card is the reason that you are getting such error. So probably it s the video card that is causing the issue. In order to function well you need to process out for the change which will be better and get it worked. So do look out and get the issue to be processed or sorted out well.

Try to make the system run under safe mode and then check out by installing the desired drivers well. I hope this will be better and may help you out well for sorting the thing that is causing the issue. safe mode been very low featured aspect you can make the installation well and there may not be any compatible issue. So do look out for the thing.

sad Re: E0001 Error issue on Fifa 11

i m getting another problem . . .
    dat game is not runing without dvd i got an "original dvd" . . .
    no crack required.
    help me !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreddevil View Post
    i m getting another problem . . .
    dat game is not runing without dvd i got an "original dvd" . . .
    no crack required.
    help me !!!!!
    Do you mean that you have bought an original dvd and with it you are not able to play the same game on your pc? Can you tell us what is your full computer specifications? What is the error code that you are getting? Have you tried checking some another dvd's that are playing with the cd/dvd writer on your pc?

Does it means fifa11 works only with 64bit window system. or which drivers needs to be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by faimsang10 View Post
    Does it means fifa11 works only with 64bit window system. or which drivers needs to be updated?
    Obviously not, you can play it on any operating system whether it is a 32 bit or 64 bit. Actually you are getting this error code due to lack of unsupported video card, you need to have shader model 3 or better card to play this game. So can you tell us which video card are you using or are you playing it on onboard graphics? If you have a graphics card that can support this game then try to updating its driver to the latest.

Thank you very much Ninja X for your explanation.
    i use my laptop hp compaq 6510b, with display adapter mobile intel (R) 965 chipset, i play fifa10 without any problem

Hi Ninja X
    thanks very much my friend, i downloaded latest video drivers and it works.
    I just got demo for fifa11, im living in Tanzania East Africa, i have one problem i always get this games very late because we dont have EA store here. Assist me how i can get this game as soon as possible

Hi faimsang10,

Can you first of all tell us what is your computer specifications? Which video card do you have? Apart from that you can directly download EA games from the download sections which are listed below:

Download FIFA Manager 10 PC Demo
    Download FIFA Manager 11 Demo
    Download Football Manager 2011 Vanilla Demo
    Download Football Manager 2011 Strawberry Demo
    Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Demo
    Download FIFA 11 Demo

intel (R) core (TM) 2 duo CPU T7250 @2.00Ghz
    1.99Ghz, 1.99Ghz of RAM.
    I would like to know how long does it take to download fifa11 by using EA download manager, and what happen if internet connection lost while downloading, when connection is back is downloading restarted or it continues from it ended?

Hi dear fifa11 gamers
    I would like to know, how i can do transfer when playing in a manager mode.
    Every time i try i found transfer failed, it doesnt show the reason as we used to see in fifa10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast