Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Problem with FIFACONFIG.EXE

Video Games

Old 04-10-2010

Problem with FIFACONFIG.EXE

I make use of a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. the problem is that I have installed game application that is Fifa 11 and the problem is that fifaconfig.exe when executed gets freeze. I do not know what could have caused the problem. Please help me out so that I can make the implementation to get processed as needed.

Old 04-10-2010

Re: Problem with FIFACONFIG.EXE

It could be that the application may have issue and it needs to be resolved. All you need to check well for the change that is by making the reinstallation of the application by getting a fresh copy and process well as required. It will be better for you. There may be some bugs appended and hence this is causing the issue which needs to be sorted out well.
Old 04-10-2010

Make the installation of the application under compatible mode which will be better and helpful for you as necessary. This is because the game application may not be much compatible with the system due to some resources are not matching up. So installing under compatible mode may be very much helpful. You need to right click on the installer.exe file which is needed. Under the properties section choose Windows Xp compatible mode.
Old 04-10-2010

The .NET framework of the system that is been installed needs to be upgraded. I hope the application is not updated. You need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to the system. As it is been done you can then perform well for the thing and change as needed or required. It will surely help you out to get the implementation done as required. So look out.
Old 05-10-2010

hi fifa friends

here you find a file who´s working

good luck
Old 05-10-2010

You need to get the updated pack of the application which is needed to be sorted out as required. Get the latest update of the video card driver that you have. As it is been downloaded and installed you may then get to a better solution for the same. So check well and perform for the thing that is required. Do look out and function as needed. This will be better.
Old 06-10-2010

Clean boot should solve the problem. Type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you need to look out for the thing which will be better for you. You then needs to Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab. Disable the service well and then restart the system. I hope this will be better for you as required. So do check out well.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,