Thread: Lag issue with Fifa 11 on Core i7-980X!

Lag issue with Fifa 11 on Core i7-980X!

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the Fifa 11 game that is been installed to my Core i7 980x system. It lags a lot while execution of the game. i do not know what could have been causing the same. Please help so that I can work well and process for the change which will be better and helpful as required.

Re: Lag issue with Fifa 11 on Core i7-980X!

In order to get the changes to be processed well all you need to do is to check out by making the reinstallation of the game well. This will be better for you. As it could be that the game may have some bugs and due to the same you are not able to process or get the changes to get sort as needed. Check out by reinstalling as the bugs may then be eliminated. It will help.

You can make the installation well under compatible mode which will be helpful. Right click on the installer.exe file which will better. Then under the properties tab choose Windows Xp compatible mode. As it is been done you can function which is needed. The installation of the same will be done under the desired mode that is processed.

When you execute the game application that is fifa11.exe file in the task manager set the priority to normal. As it is been done I hope the game should then work well without any issue and you can then perform well for the change as required. Setting this parameters will be helpful and you can then make the game application to process well with the system without any issue.

Run the system well under safe mode and then check for the output. This is because safe mode do not have much of the embedded or advanced features which will be better. Make the installation well under the mode and then process well for the thing that is required. The game should process as needed by performing the task.

Perform a Clean boot. This will also be better for you to get the desired change to be processed as needed. Check out by typing msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab and choose Hide all Microsoft service. Disable the active service that is been seen. Now restart the system and then function accordingly as required.

Try to update the driver that you have. The driver for the video card which is been installed needs to be updated. After the installation of the update restart the system and then check for the execution of the game. I hope the game will not cause any issue by then. It will be helpful and then the issue to be sorted out as required. So look out and make the change to be processed.