Thread: Fifa 11 closes down

Fifa 11 closes down

I have installed Fifa 11 Demo game to my system and the problem is that after a certain period of time the game automatically closes down and I have no idea what could have causing this. Please help me out so that I can work well which will be essential and able to process out the game without any issue. I use Windows 7 ion my desktop.

Re: Fifa 11 closes down

It could be that the game application or the system may be affected by some threat and this is the reason you are not able to process well for the change. you need to scan the system using a powerful antivirus tool and then function out for the required aspect. It will be helpful for you and then make the desired change which will be better for you. Do look and process out the aspects.

Do look out for the change which will be better for you. All you need to do is to get the application to be installed well under compatible mode and then check out for the result which will be better and helpful for you. Do look out. This is because the game application may then be executed well without any issue. Do check for the change and process as required. It will be better.

You need to make the system to run under safe mode and then install the desired application. As it is been done you can perform well for the same that is needed. This is because safe mode do not have much of the advanced features and embedded aspects which may lead the application to not cope well. So install the same under the mode that is been advised.

Reinstall the application by getting a new copy. It could be that the application may have been appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to perform the task. So remove the application completely from the system and then make the installation of the same well by getting fresh copy. As it is been done you may then be able to perform with the game well as the bugs will be eliminated.

Possibly the issue could be due to overheating. The system may be overheated and hence it closes the application. Check out for the same. You need add some thermal paste to the heat sink of the system and then check out for the result. Look for the PSU as well. I hope this will surely make the aspect to get sort and perform accordingly. It will be helpful.

Install the latest tools for the game that is required for the system that you use. All you need to do is to get the drivers for the video card and then make the implementation well which is needed. So do check out and then process for the change. it will be better for you and work as required. Do look out and function as needed. Check out.