Thread: Issue with Fifa 11 game speed

Issue with Fifa 11 game speed

I have installed Fifa 11 game application to the system and the problem is that when I connect my monitor to the TV using a Hdmi cable the speed of the game is not proper. It is not fast. I do not know what could have caused this. Please help me out for sorting the thing as needed. I use a desktop machine which is been working with Windows 7.

Re: Issue with Fifa 11 game speed

The problem could be related to the drivers for the same. The video card is the issue which could have caused the same. So in order to get sort of the change it is necessary that you check well for the aspect well which will be essential for you which is necessary. So do look out as required. All you need to do is to process well for the change that is required. Reinstall the desired driver which will be helpful.

Do look out for the change which will be beneficial for you. All you need to do is to check out by running the system well under safe mode and then check for the aspect which will be beneficial for you that is needed. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature well and look for the required aspect which will be essential for you. So check for the implementation as needed.

I hope the game application may have some bugs and is not able to respond well or the cable transmission is not proper. So in order to check well for the thing it is necessary that you do look out for the thing which will be better. As it is been done you can perform well for the aspect that is required. So do look well and then make the desired thing to be worked. I hope this will be better.

Change the HDMI cable and then look out for the desired change. I hope you may then be able to get sort of the thing and then process as needed. It will be better that you make the implementation as needed. Do check out and then perform well as needed. I would suggest you to get through to the aspect which is necessary as needed. Do look out and function for the same.

Another way through which you can make the changes which will lead the thing all you need to do is to check well that is reinstall the application which will be better for you. There is another way through which you can make it function as needed. Do look out well. This will be better for you as reinstallation of the application by getting a fresh copy of the same. I hope this will be better as needed.

Make the installation of the application well under compatible mode as needed. All you need to do is to check well by right click on the installer.exe file and then under properties section choose Compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will let the application to get install to the compatible mode as required. This will be better and processed.