Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010
Members

FIFA 11 keyboard configuration problem

Guys, I have problem with configuring the keyboard. I want to change the autoswitching so that passing, crossing, shooting would be manual from automatic. If you guys know the way to do that then please let me know. I have tried all that I know but not able to do that therefore I am putting this on forum. I wish you will provide the exact way to do that.
Old 04-10-2010

Re: FIFA 11 keyboard configuration problem

Hi Arikara, I found that a lot of people are having problem with this and not getting the solution to get it fix. I also did a research on it and found that there is still no way to do that. EA people are working on this to fix this issue and you will get the answer soon for configuration of the the keyboard. You just have to keep the patient and wait for it.
Old 04-10-2010

There are many users who are confused that how to configure the keyboard / controllers. There are also many users who are getting less than the desired visual result while playing the games. If you are using the demo then you will find that it is different from the full game. You should run ?fifaconfig.exe? for demo. It should be done before launching the game for configuring your settings.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 04-10-2010

Its very easy to configure the keyboard for the FIFA 11. All you have to is Go to Start menu and then games and click on the FIFA11. You will see the option for the settings. Hit that option and after that find the setting for the keyboard and there you will see the default keys assigned for different actions and you can change those keys according to your need.
Old 04-10-2010

To map your keyboard key to buttons for the game you have to open fifaconfig.exe app and select Game Settings from there you will be able to map the buttons to button icons. Select In game keyboard tab and you will see the the window containing all the control buttons. You have to click on any of the boxes which is next to the button icon. After clicking that you have to click the desired button that you want to map for that specific button.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,