Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

FIFA 11 has stopped working.

Video Games

Old 04-10-2010

FIFA 11 has stopped working.

I am having one issue with the FIFA 11 demo game which is not working with the 4 controller attached to the game. I attached the four controller into the system of mine and when i clicked on the game launch getting the error message i.e. stopped working and i am unable to find the reason behind the same. When i remove the 2 of the controller games work fine. So if any one is having the suggestion for same the help me with the same. Thank you.

Old 04-10-2010

Re: FIFA 11 has stopped working.

As per your situation i have not got any thread related to the same. I have been working with the same by most of the things but come to know that EA did not recognized the problem that you are facing. I think that you should have to contact the EA regarding the query that you are going through and you will be easily get the solution for same.
Old 04-10-2010

I think that your game is unable to run four controller or not set the controller option properly. I will advise you to check for the Controller option and enable the controller number to be attached. I think this might resolve the issue related to the gaming. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work with the issue or not.
Old 04-10-2010

It seems to have the issue with the driver of the controller that you are using with the game. I will suggest you to install the latest driver for the controller of yours and then see whether you are getting the issue with the same. I think this will help you for working with the issue of yours. So go through the same and get it working.
Old 05-10-2010

If you ask me then i will recommend you to uninstall the game completely from the system and the again install the same. As it seems to be the problem with the installation files which might got corrupted and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. Just uninstall and install the game and attached the controller and start the game. I hope to get it working.
Old 06-10-2010

I think this is the issue related to the Graphic Driver which might be old or not able to work with the four controller together. I will recommend you to install the latest driver for the Graphic card that is installed into the system of yours and then try to work with the gaming. I hope this will resolve the issue which you are getting.
Old 12-01-2011

Guys
fifa11 drives me crazy, one problem after the other. now i have fifa11 stopped working what might be the course?
i have dell inspiron 1545 laptop with the following specs:-
- intel pentium(R) duo with 2.3GHz, 2.3GHz
- 4GB RAM
- DirectX 11
- latest graphics driver for the intel (R) 4 series chipset .

please assist
Old 12-01-2011

First let me know what exact problem you are getting. Is it showing any error? Let me know about the exact problem i will provide you the solution for same. I will advise you to uninstall and install the FIFA 11 to your computer and then see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. I hope this will resolve the issue of yours.
Old 01-06-2011

angry Re: FIFA 11 has stopped working.

I have the same problem "FIFA 11 has stopped working..." bun only in matches when you suposed to lose, i have played the game over and over but when i win gives this stupid error, if i simulate i lose. I tried to play the game and intentionaly lose and guess what????..... no error. Don't buy this game since the update patch still not fix the problem. I don't have a controller just one PS2 keyboard.
I even changed my hole PC, O.S. and nothing, so driver problem is just an pitty excuse from E.A.
P.S. Sorry for my english.

Last edited by eugen6000 : 01-06-2011 at 08:58 PM.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,