Thread: Steam Clan for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Steam Clan for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

hi friends , recently after reading all that problem and issues related with the cross – connection over the internet . I thought that I should do something for in. The Bethesda soft works is not working on it so we are left with only option for searching and solving the problem by over shelf. So does anyone has found out a solution for it. Is the company going to fix this problem or is the company going to release a patch for it ? Is there any way through which we can connect from over fellow mates who play this game?

Re: Steam Clan for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

hey mate , I have opened up a group on internet formerly known on Steam network . I have opened up a public hunted: the demon‘s Forge Clan on the steam to make it easier for finding and solving our question. More importantly this would help us to communicate and find our co-partner s for playing this game. You can find this community on steam community by searching HTDFC .hope this help us and rest of the gamers who are viewing this post

Is that group focuses for a specific region or a country? If this group does not focus on a specific region or a country then this group would not be using for the gamer as this game does not provide cross –gaming. That is the gamers from different countries cannot play against each other .So this would merely be a game discussion section. So better create a groups region –wise so that gamers can atleast play with the gamers from that region .

Hii mate, I think we should then too join the group as this would still help us solve our problems. Well I am joining this group in any case. As a as my Steam using knowledge...you take in to edit the group permissions for member to locate up a occasion on their own via this grouping. But the group name is set to clan so it might not guide the public correctly (I think).I hope my suggestion’s help you out.

Hey friends, I am very thankful for giving me your suggestions. Thanks for the clue with setting some group mechanism to community. We gamer can now be able to play Hunted cross-region, what a assistance. The group is open for everybody to find gamers to play with. So, it’s basically just a group right now, but i hope it will develop to a clan, depending on how many people keep playing this
    game for a stretched time.