Thread: Dead Rising 2 costume DLC

Dead Rising 2 costume DLC

I have just installed the Dead Rising 2 game into the system of mine and completed all the level of the same. Now i am waiting for the DLC of the game which might be updated with the new costume and many more things. Does any one is having the idea about the release of the DLC for the Dead Rising 2? Thanks in advance.

Re: Dead Rising 2 costume DLC

I am also waiting for the release of the DLC so that i can also get the new costume for the Wilamette Security but i have come to know that this is about to release in next month so till that time you have to wait for the release of the game. So if you are having any issue with the same will be resolved with the same.

I need to know about the tattered cloths which i have heard is helpful for the defeating the 1000 enemies. This outfit is added to the DLC then it will be nice to see the player of the game with the new look. DLC must have to implement these new costume so that i can get it working with the things. I am also waiting for same.

I think it is better to ask about the release of the DLC to the developer of the game which is having the knowledge about the release date of the DLC. As they are the developer of the product so they might having the knowledge regarding the same. You can also ask the query of yours to the Dead Rising Forum which is the official forum for same.