Thread: Freezing problem FIFA 11 full game

Freezing problem FIFA 11 full game

I have installed FIFA 11 on my windows 7 computer system and i am not at all enjoying this game as it keeps on freezing after every two minutes. Please help me i have bored by pushing this game forward everytime. I am playing multiplayer, quick match or tournament mode. Once games gets frozen then there is only one option to get rid of it, Pressing Alt+F4.

Re: Freezing problem FIFA 11 full game

FIFA 11 is a beautiful game which does needs much graphic support in the system specifications but it needs a latest version of the .Net Framework which cannot be neglected. I suggest you to check about the same that which version of .Net framework has been installed on your computer system. Try to update it and then check that it works properly or not.

There must be a graphic card on your computer system to run the FIFA 11 smoothly and i guess your machine won't be having higher graphic support due to which it is not running on your machine properly. You should try running this game with the high end configured computer system to check that CD does not have any fault due to which it is not running.

Make sure that your computer system has a latest graphic drivers on your machine which are very much needed ti support the graphics of this game. I suggest you to go to the Device Manager from where you an update the windows drivers of your machine. Once your system have uploaded the latest drivers then running FIFA 11 must not be the problem until and unless you have latest .Net Framework.

I think you should first check that the same game runs under the FIFA 11 or not. I suggest you to run the same game from an administrator's account which might does no show the same errors. Make sure that you enter the proper admin's username and password. Then you may try to run the same from the Safe Mode of Windows operating system as well.