Thread: Fifa 11 DVD key is incorrect

Fifa 11 DVD key is incorrect

I have bought a new FIFA 11 game from the Game Store. When i tried to run this game then it asked me for entering the Key. I have entered the key which has been given on the back side of the box. Now the problem is that i am getting an error as key which i have entered is incorrect. What is this, now which key i should be trying?

Re: Fifa 11 DVD key is incorrect

I suggest you to check inside the folder which are been created in the installed files of FIFA 11. There must be some folder which must be containing the cd key which is very much needed to start this game. Most probably it would be a text file which contains only key as it has been made specially for it. Though i have entered the same one which is given on the box and it worked for me.

No need to worry at all as if you have bought this game from any store as you can directly go to the dealer from where you have bought this game cd. Discuss an issue about the cd key which you are facing while starting the game. it might happen that you have got some problematic piece of game.

Make sure that the CD which you are using on your system is not a pirated one as it has been that the pirated does not accepts an original CD key of the game. If you have bought this game with the real price then you should return your CD back to the store from where you have bought it. There is no other way by which you can run this game on your system.

It might happen that the game which you have bought has been installed previously on some registered windows operating system hence it is not accepting the serial key of your game. I suggest you to replace your CD and try to install another one on your pc.