Thread: DR 2 PC Games For Windows Live problem HELP

DR 2 PC Games For Windows Live problem HELP

I had recently purchased the game, it worked absolutely. Additional than I had in addition purchased a innovative computer. I installed halo 2 to my innovative comp additional than I activated the game too numerous times. I activated it previously on a telephone at present. Additional than I not be able to play online for the reason that I got an error communication from games for windows live"Can't Sign in, You go beyond the usage permitted by your product key, Type an additional key!" What I be supposed to do at present.

Re: DR 2 PC Games For Windows Live problem HELP

Have you encompassed or tried to uninstall the game on the additional systems. I imagine if you phone hold up or maintain they be able to reset your activations, the numbers be supposed to be in your Halo 2 instruction manual. If you had uninstalled halo 2 from my previous system, and the phone activation is worked you be able to play the full campaigin, additional than not online. I imagine the solution is an innovative product key. Additional than I do not be familiar with how you get an innovative 1.

If you encompass an exceed key, you have comprise to contact GFWL hold up or maintain and go through the procedure to observe if you are eligible for a innovative key. There is no such thing as resetting or no matter which else similar to that for Live keys. I am apologetic for this I have by no means called the hold up or maintain I noticed that you are endeavor to attach from a region that is not LIVE supported.

I am getting the identical tribulations similar to a lot of people, the DAMN KEY EXCEED. I am aggravated for the reason that I am calling the numeral I am sustained or maintained to call to get hold up and they maintain telling me it's merely xbox hold up, they not be able to do no matter which for me. I am getting pissed off. I desire an innovative key at present damn. Ok, so I had purchased Dead Rising 2 on Games for Windows live via download. I install it, and started it and I not be able to attach to live (as in the live pop-up does not pop up when I institute the game) I am even signed in to GFWL. I need some help here.

I have the similar predicament by means of the retail version or description. Pressing home does not convey up the GFWL spread in excess of the surface. If you are on XP I would give the impression of being into if your NET Framwork is running correctly or otherwise reinstalls the game. I am not certain if this is cooperative in finding an explanation, supplementary than for me unless I set the <SSA>1</SSA> tag in deadrising2.exe.cfg to <SSA>0</SSA> the game freezes entirely. Once set to 0 the game starts up additional than I not be able to have right of entry the GFWL overlay at the entire even if I am signed in outside for DR2.

That's for the reason that GWFL has eliminated that you encompass changed incredible in the binaries and determine to not load. Remember that SSA is compulsory on the Server. That setting determine to not turn off SSA for a title) If the GFWL Guide determine to not approach up when you press the HOME key then it failed to load or incredible on your PC is interfering by means of GFWL loading. Some anti-piracy and anti-virus software determine to sometimes give the impression of being similar to a hack attempt into GFWL and it determine to not load.

If the about not worked for you then try the additional steps that I mentioned regarding put out of action your Anti-malware software. Disconnect your system from the internet if you are anxious. Sometimes that software determine to interfere by means of GFWL and cause crashes. If it maintain crashing if you are some method capable to get a crash dump file it would be accommodating. The additional thing to do is to go to the Games for Windows Marketplace and download the free of charge game Tinker. Observe if you be able to get the GFWL direct to run in that game.