Thread: Problems with my PS3 controller

Problems with my PS3 controller

I am facing the problem on my PS3 when i am playing the Fifa 11. Everything seems to be working but the problem is when i am trying to map the square button. All other buttons can be mapped but i am getting an unhandled exception when i try to map the square button. Does anybody know that why this causes?

Re: Problems with my PS3 controller

It seems like the problem would be with an INI file from where you must have mapped the square button of your controller. I suggest you to map the square button directly from the buttonDataSetup.ini. I have did the same way and i didn't faced any problem anytime. Still you may find for some alternative solution.

I bought FIFA 2011 for PC, I have a Saitek P2600 , it is supported by FIFA. But in the games when I made a pass to another player , the player receives the ball automatically goes to the key. (It climbs toward the top of the screenshot). The bug was the same on FIFA10 , you had to touch the configuration code of bin handle. Outside I try to like but it does not work: (
    Can you help me ? Thank you!

I had exactly the same problem as you with the same controller. I confess it is very boring , I try to look on the internet a solution to this problem. And this morning I had the idea of reinstalling the driver, after reinstalling , I returned to the game, and all contracts normally
    You have to put :
    -> Select: Gamepads.
    - > Product selected: P2600.
    - > Then you choose your operating system.
    -> Download the drivers.
    -> After you install and should work

The publisher has been informed that the park has since been widely repeated five years , so that PC gamers will be able to run the simulation without any worries. Phew ! For the first time since 2006 , so we'll get the same game (or almost) on PC or PS3 and 360. Two years of development were required to upgrade this version , starting almost from scratch. It will indeed not a direct port but rather a version that is based on FIFA 09 , FIFA 10 and World Cup 2010. In the end , even if it does not reach the excellence of PS3 and 360 versions

Note that EA is working so that the playability is optimal for PC gamers . sense, FIFA 11 will bear at least 35 different controllers and allow anyone to edit its configuration (joystick or keyboard + mouse) in detail. The opportunity to play in LAN will also go , as well as the Virtual Pro upload and share photos and videos and a number of Achievement. will be served and served well.

In the controls, FIFA 11 supports 35 different controllers, but the game still accepts keyboard and mouse. Passing, and shooting centers are more varied: with the new engine passes, finished the game phases stereotypical. We now give his ball, or pull focus with more precision than in FIFA 10.
    This demo lets you play a friendly game of 6 minutes. Teams available are: Chelsea, Olympique Lyonnais, FC Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Madrid and Juventus.

Hey, Im trying to play FIFA 11 on PC using my PS3 controller, I have already downloaded and installed the motionjoy drivers, and the controller works fine when i use the motionjoy software to test it, but nothing happens in the game. If I go into the game settings and map the buttons individually, the joysticks dont work in the game, but the motionjoy software says they are working. How do i get the joysticks to work in the game? HELP!!!! I really wanna play FIFA!!!!

First thing that i will advise you is to check for the controller Compatibility with the system of yours as well as Game. I will advise you to download and install the latest version of the driver for your controller. Another issue could be the port on which you have connected the controller. Change the port and see whether this is working for you or not.