Thread: Not able to save controls in Fifa 11

Not able to save controls in Fifa 11

I have a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to function well that is save the control settings which is been set. I have no idea what could have been the issue. please help me out so that I can work well. Please help me out so that I can process or function well for the change which will be better. Hope to get a desired solution.

Re: Not able to save controls in Fifa 11

In order to process well that is needed to change the prospect all you need to do is to make the installation well under the compatible mode. This will be better. As the feature is not able to respond well which is required. So do look out and check for the implementation. It will be better for you that is required. So work well or process for the function as needed. Check out.

I would suggest you to get function that task well which is needed to get the required changes to be functioned in order to work well. Make the installation well under which is needed to check out well that is under properties section choose Windows Xp mode from the installer.exe. I hope this will surely make the desired aspects which will be better. That is needed.

There is another way through which you can function well which is needed to work as required. I would suggest you to reinstall the application and then process well for the change that is required. This will be better for you. I hope the implementation may help you well for sorting the aspect to be processed as needed or required. Check well for the thing that is needed.

There is a way through which you can make the implementation which will be better for you. All you need to do is to navigate through C:\Program Files\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\fifasetup\fifaconfig and then set the control settings well under the same. I hope this will be better for you that is required. So do check well and function for the implementation which will be better for you. Do check out.

Run the system well under safe mode. After it is been performed you must then try to make the installation of the application well under the same this is because it will be helpful as safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and you can then process out the function well which will be better for you and make the implementation as required. So do look and check well for the thing.

Check out by getting a fresh copy of the application and then make the implementation well which will be better for you as required. So do make the desired aspect well which will surely let the changes to be functioned as needed. I hope you may then be able to perform well for the task as needed. The new fresh copy will help you out well for sorting the change.