Thread: Games missing from 3D settings list

Games missing from 3D settings list

I am having the computer in which Windows Vista is installed and I have the listed the installed games in manage 3D setting but I was never shown with the list of the installed game as for example World of Warcraft. I have installed the game in the normal method but due to some reason the Nvidia control panel do not recognize all the the listing of the game. As it is the very old problem but still I have not got any proper solution. So now I am looking for the proper solution to get solve with the problem.

Re: Games missing from 3D settings list

It seems you are taking it in the wrong way actually it is getting in the profiles are present but it gets activation but when you play the game. It may be that the nvcp in your system is not working properly. If you just uncheck the show only program then you will be able to see all the games profile which was earlier not detected by the control panel. It is the NVCp scans only the shortcut for the folders like the Start Menu, Game Folder and Desktop. So you just try out to find the profile as they activate when you will just start out your game.

I think Nvidia should remove this option from the drivers the reason behind this is that it never works properly and it becomes a type of joke in that. I have recently installed the windows 7 operating system and after that latest WHQL drivers, and after doing all these you just keep this in some of the games and 2 weeks later, games I HAVE played akin to Bioshock 2 do not demonstrate up if I tick the box 'Show only.’ So I think you get these things.

Hey friend really thanks a lot. I am thanking you because after trying your solution my problem gets fixed. Actually like you I was also facing this from so many days and regarding this I have visited most of the forum site also but not able to get the perfect solution. But when I have read your solution then I have tried this and it really works like a magic in my case and my problem get fixed. I really want to thanks you one more time.

I have little bit of issue in this actually I am trying to set up the P1 start button. Which is like a enter key on my cabinet. So in Mame32, so after that I have been going in to the Input. In this player 1 controls and setting p1 starts “Enter”. And if you see then almost I have played all the games for this also I have to go in to the Input setting and from there change this setting and change this as well. Am I misplaced somewhat at this time as to why this is not operational as a global change? I am changing this and the reason behind this is I am using it as Select Button for other Programs. So I think you get this.