Thread: How can I kill Malacay in Spellforce 2

How can I kill Malacay in Spellforce 2

Hello friends I am at the 24th level in this game and everything is really going well. But there is only one thing which is making me to worry and that is the pentagram room. I have played really well to clear almost the 23 levels but now this game is getting big over me in fact not the game it is the Malacay which causing me the problems. So have anyone played this game and cleared the level if yes then please let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: How can I kill Malacay in Spellforce 2

Are you going to Mount Singing weapon? The the fighters that are associated with you manufactures weapons of crystal that are who can have an effect on the enemy that you are trying to kill and I guess it is malacay . If you did Mount Singing, you should destroy the buildings where malacay arrives you will have less trouble then. Otherwise, the level 24 for your companions is the highest level possible for them in Spellforce 2.

The end is more than sloppy, I would say. It's worse than a sudden break, such as a fall from a cliff. souvent in the epic sagas, the end is brutal, but there anyway, we must look on the bright side of things: there will be an extension, Dragon Storm. Apparently, you will have to capture a dragon of fire, so that can renew itself. Already, we must find the dragon, because if you read the sign that was displayed when loading the arrival Uram Gor, according to the chronicles of Solon hakari, "And so Ur was captured, the last of the great dragons including Malacay.

First of all thank you for your reply. Yes I did the singing and yes I mount the weapons I have several crystal and my personal are equipped. When I take my pest on the nests is the shit: the Malacay destroyed me like anything and it is serious and many are after the ghosts of my characters who come over. Otherwise I think that I am hopeless I see this when I try to cure them but it was dead enough. So is there any particular trick that hold up for me if yes then please let me know. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Go ahead on tiptoe by mostly gaffe keep your destructive life. Indeed we must make nests one by one, destroys you and you make a turn with the malacay at your heels and you can easily the most galvanizing, then you have the time to resurrect your heroes and you spend at the another. If you look closely the malacay’s tail they all on the same circuit a bit like jellyfish, it may give some respite and I guess if you are hitting most of the time on the tail then you may get the enemy down quickly. Try this I am sure you will definitely get something out of it.

Well if you will ask me then I managed to destroy nests and cleaned the room of the pentacle the Book of quests speak to light the candles on the pentagram I have no possible interaction with the pentacle and I do not know what to do when it has finished destroying the nests of species appears like a fish but I can’t really make out the branches of the pentacle I guess that's what it is stopping you. I hope this information will give you clear idea regarding the enemy.