Thread: mafia 2 jimmy's vendetta walkthrough

mafia 2 jimmy's vendetta walkthrough

Hi, I have started playing mafia 2 jimmy's vendetta, and I am having many problems while completing the game. So I thought that it would be better, if someone provides me with the walkthrough of it. Mainly I am looking walkthrough, so that I can gather points by using your vehicle as Jimmy is an a rampage. So I want to check out Jimmy's Vendetta when he drives with mad rage in this new DLC from 2kGames. Please someone provide me with the mafia 2 jimmy's vendetta walkthrough.

Re: mafia 2 jimmy's vendetta walkthrough

I am also looking for the mafia 2 jimmy's vendetta walkthrough I want that very badly. I have tried to search on internet but didn't find any appropriate solutions for the PC video game. I just know that more assignments are unlocked as you step forward, and the game keeps unvarying track of your score on each. Scores are used not only to unlock new missions and other prizes, but are also displayed on online leaderboards.

I just know the story of it. Jimmy is a hardhearted mercenary, whose only target is to do as much or as little pandemonium as compulsory in fulfilling his various mob contracts. Whether driving, shooting, or niggling, Jimmy is absolutely brutal in getting the job done. Through the wide assortment of missions, Jimmy's only anxiety, other than getting the job done, is staying alive. If anyone gets the perfect walkthrough, please post over here.

I have just completed the beginning of the game. Once the mission begins, run through the secure unit, opening doors when feasible, beating up sentinel when required. Keep in mind, your main assignment is to get the hell out of jail, but you'll get more points the more guards you yowl on, and the superior you do in each fight. The fistfights here work unerringly as in the major game, including finishing combos and counter-punches. Use the little fights you need to appoint in for this mission as a refresher in the finer points of the game's hand-to-hand mechanics. After fighting your initial guard, head through the wooden door on the left. There are a little additional guard to fight as you move forward, but they shouldn't test your skills too much. Beat them all down, and keep going to terminate this short introductory mission.