Thread: Not able to complete installation for Starcraft 2

Not able to complete installation for Starcraft 2

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to get sort or complete the installation for the game application that is Starcraft 2. I am trying to install the game but it is not able to get installed. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me out so that I can make the change to get work. I get an error message as "Couldn't decompress Ogg data. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. "

Re: Not able to complete installation for Starcraft 2

I would suggest you to get the installation of the game to be done well under administrator mode. As it is been done you can then make the change to be worked well and process for the thing that is needed. As it is been done you can then get the implementation to be processed and work. As admin account helps you to get sort of the thing that is needed. Do check out and make it work.

It could be that the application you have some bugs appended and this is the reason you are not able to get sort of the thing that is been processed or function. I would suggest you to get the issue to be sorted and then work well that is necessary and essential for you. As it is been done you can then perform for the task which will be better and can get the related changes to be worked as required.

Check out for the change that is by reinstalling the application and then make the desired change to be processed well as required. It will be better for you. So in order to get the change to get worked it is necessary that you do look out for the same by making the application to be reinstalled well and make the amendments to be worked. Do check out and work as required.

There is no other way through which you can make the aspects to be processed that is functioned. I would suggest you to get the implementation that is needed. All you need to do is to process or feature the function well that will be available to you. Get the change that is essential and you can process for the same. I hope this will let the thing to get concluded and work as needed. It will be better for you.

It could be that the application is not able to perform the task well that is needed. To get the changes get sorted it is necessary that the application be able to perform the task as required. You need to check out for the compatibility of the game with the system and then perform as needed. I hope this will surely make the change to get worked. Do check out.