Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2, resolution problem

Battlefield Bad Company 2, resolution problem

After I had once found in the Battlefield Bad Company 2, came the next problem. The resolution was simply too high for my chest. So I wanted it to 1600x put down so and so at 60Hz, which my monitor has. So I clicked on it and since then I have the problem that the image flickers and I can not do anything more. I can not change the resolution more and not make other settings. The game just flickers before him in windowed mode. Has anyone else the problem? Can I somehow change the resolution in the existing file? Please help me in sorting out my issue.

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2, resolution problem

In Windows Vista / Windows 7 the settings file is located here :
    C: \ Users \ your name \ Documents \ BFBC2Beta
    These settings can be change manually. So, I would like to recommend you to change the settings that are placed over the given path.

already know, but some do not ... so that those who did not know I have your support ... !! Those who did not run well the game can edit the settings of the game, just come here
    C: \ Documents and Settings \ USER \ My Documents \ BFBC2
    and open with notepad the file settings. Change the resolution to 800 × 600 (which is well Width = 800 Height = 600) or no change to run in windowed mode by placing false in fullscreen (it is so) Fullscreen = false.

Several people have complained about the problems in the game with X-axis controls, Y. The solution is simple :
    1. Download the medicine.
    2. Unzip.
    3. Copy all files in the direction of installation C: \ Program Files \ Electronic Arts \ Battlefield Bad Company 2 and ready.

I am also having the similar problem. I acquired the game a few months or so, and just got around to installing it, now I really do not like the installer, forcing me to update the game previous to being permitted to play it, now the game is up to date but the screen looks actually anomalous, the resolution is set to 1280*1024 60hz which my monitor and GPU can handle without concern, but it seems that I am playing the game in a windowed mode for the reason that I can move the mouse to the bottom of the screen and see my windows taskbar, and when it's not there I can perceive the delineate of it (I have it set to hidden). Also the subsequently dilemma I have is in the first mission, I arrive at the point where I am to kill the guard on the left, but when I press the mouse button nothing happens.... I am using the Windows 7 as my operating system. I am sure that you guys will help me soon.

hello gays this game work great on win xp

Endeavor running the Game as Adminstrator for the knife issue (Since you are using the Windows 7. Right-Click and select "Run as administrator" that should help with the knife concern. If that does not help, reinstall your Mouse drivers if you do certainly have any. I had to do both to get knife working again in BFBC2 for me. Maybe that will help with the resolution problem as well, that I have not encountered or else I would undeniably let you know what needs to be done. But pretty convinced running the game as an Administrator will repair the knife problem. Not only did it work for me, I read it worked for others when researching it for myself. Good Luck with that, as it is actually exasperating. If not, reinstall mouse drivers if you do indeed have them.

You necessitate affirming you monitor whether you're using a CRT or an LCD WS, this would help. I have a 25.5 WS (16:9) and I had a concern at 1920x1080 where.... looking through a rifle scope or the RPG, as an alternative of a perfect circle, it was egg-shaped. I went to 1680x1050 and the dilemma was gone. This makes no sagacity since my monitor is 16:9 ratio and not 16:10. And 1920x1080 is a true 16:9 ratio where as 1680x1050 is a 16:10 ratio, so DICE undeniably has the resolutions screwed up in this game. You might want to go into your "Display Properties" and see whether Windows is seeing your monitor as a generic Plug & Play, or if its seeing your monitor by genuine brand name and model as it should. If it’s being show as nonspecific, try and find some drivers for your monitor.