Thread: HP Envy for Gaming?

HP Envy for Gaming?

Hey friends, actually I need your help very urgently. I am going to buy a new laptop and I will replace my inspiration 9400 by 7900 256 MB graphic card. And I am very wondering through office works and saw the new-ish HP envy. I searched a lot on this and then come to know that it seem like a nice machine. I just want to ask that does anyone have this? How do you like it? Is there any issue regarding this? And what about the current games . It support that games nicely or not?

Re: HP Envy for Gaming?

I have no very much good experience regarding HP laptops. I have also HP laptop. I don’t know much more about this specific machine. But I have one problem regarding this actually in that HP never seem to perform according to their specification. That is why I will take dell in place of HP in future.

Few days back I have bought a HP for myself. It is really rubbish it is never up to par. Actually my cousin have HP laptop next to me right now awaiting warranty pickup after weeks of appalling phone service with HP staff trying to stall to avoid any real assistance. And I hope in future we both never go for the HP. I think you experience may be differ from us. If you want to take my opinion then go for the ASUS for the decent gaming laptops at the reasonable price.

Currently I am using HP DV5 for gaming. It is working great for me till now. I play many hours of game in my hotel at the work trip otherwise I have been getting so much bore. That is why the Envy is speced better than the DV5 I imagine it'd do just fine for gaming. I don’t know much about others here which are talking about the HP’s under -performing. But mine is working good.

Actually I want to know that which type of games you want to play on your HP. i am using Envy 15. Main reason for choosing it over any other laptop is that play games on it and be as light as possible. In this battery life is very bad. But benefit is that it is thinnest and lightest gaming laptop. And one more thing is that if you want it only for the gaming I would not recommend it. It work so many other things very smoothly and gaming is bonus in this.

Here I have read all the reply which is posted by the users. And I am not commenting on there reply . Because it is there own experience regarding their kits. But I want to say that even though poor battery life which is really doesn’t matter for me I am quite happy with the envy so far. So I hope my advice will help you.

Thanks a lot friends. Actually I am getting sick from this problem. I was also facing this from last 2 weeks. Then I google on this problem but didn't get perfect solution. Then I read your post and tried it and magic it works. It was really a great relief. Now I am very happy. Thanks a lot one more time.