Thread: Gamestop giving Perk Pack for pre order of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Gamestop giving Perk Pack for pre order of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

That’s right guys you got it right so that’s what I am saying here, now what I want to say is that there is a chance for you all to win this exciting pack if you get the pre order pack from there. Now if you all want to know like what are there in those packs then let me tell you that Limited Edition Jeep Wrangler and thousands of instant win prizes, so do enter in to that competition and you can get into winning prizes. So do go ahead with the same.

Re: Gamestop giving Perk Pack for pre order of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    That’s right guys you got it right so that’s what I am saying here, now what I want to say is that there is a chance for you all to win this exciting pack if you get the pre order pack from there. Now if you all want to know like what are there in those packs then let me tell you that Limited Edition Jeep Wrangler and thousands of instant win prizes, so do enter in to that competition and you can get into winning prizes. So do go ahead with the same.
    I have stopped pre ordering an game from gamestop since I don’t find any of my friends there and also the service was ok. So that’s why I discontinued the service that’s what I am saying here, anyways congrats for those who already have given a preorder for the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

I have ordered my copy from there but haven’t got the copy yet, so don’t know when it will be going to be released. So I need your inputs on the same I am waiting for the response from your side so do reply accordingly on the same.

How can we able to help you on the same I don’t think so we will be able to help you about the same all I can say is that do have a chat with the gamestop people about the said matter and ask them as if when the game will be available for you and do tell them to get it delivered fast that’s all I can say here and nothing else. So hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.