Thread: LA Noire: The Complete Edition Mac requirements for playing on OnLive

LA Noire: The Complete Edition Mac requirements for playing on OnLive

I think that for OnLive Game System following are the necessary requirements.
    • Wired broadband connection close to your television (2 Mbps least amount necessary, 5+ Mbps optional)
    • HDTV through an HDMI connector otherwise a Component Cable Adapter obtainable from the OnLive Web Store

This seems to me perfect but here I am using Mac. So can anyone tell me what kind of Mac require to play this game?

Re: LA Noire: The Complete Edition Mac requirements for playing on OnLive

For Mac here are the things which seems to be necessary:
    MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
    • 2 Mbps wired otherwise Wi-Fi Internet connection
    • Mac OS X 10.5.8 otherwise later
    • Every one of Intel-based Macs
    • Screen Resolution: 1024x576

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS:
    • 5 Mbps wired or Wi-Fi Internet connection
    • Mac OS X 10.6 or else later
    • Intel-based Macs
    • Screen Resolution: 1280x720

I think that for proper and accurate or maybe for additional information regarding the OnLive Game Service as well as technical support in support of OnLive games, you should visit their support page. There you will get up-to-the-date information.

LA Noire was on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 a huge success, because as you in review could read, this is a fun and adventurous title above. But from November 11 to the PC owners to enjoy this game, and besides this good news was Rockstar also known as the system requirements.

Good news for all our friends PCistes! Rockstar has confirmed the release of LA Noire for PC and Mac. Porting will be done not Rockstar Leeds and the game will get a welcome facelift to meet the latest requirements graphics, with support for 3D and many other features, like a whole range of settings to allow it to run on the most possible configuration and the ability to customize the controls, either the keyboard or the pad!

LA Noire for the PC appears on 11 November in Europe - and it looks like with proper hardware-hungry. Because rock star next to the release date also announced the system requirements that can CPU and RAM-sided look old, at least on paper Battlefield 3. Shall run LA Noire (PC) "already" on an Intel Core 2 Duo with 2.2, is recommended, however, appears to be a quad core at 3.2 Ghz. The developer lists these values as the original. RAM when it looks like. Here the manufacturer lists just 2 to 8 GB. This is most likely to range from minimum to recommended system specs. Also requires that once console exclusive detective game 16 GB on the hard disk as well as a graphics card from an Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT (512 MB) up to a GTX 580 (1536MB), correspondingly from a Radeon HD 3000 (512MB) toward a Radeon HD 6850 ( 1,024 MB).

The output of LA Noire for PC is for me a double joy: As usual with the PC version will TurboGraf and NVIDIA 3D Vision support, and allows the control natively through a pad. Surprisingly OnLive also will appear in both PC and Mac.

With that brings the cropped version just tired of the repetitive and monotonous that is done, it saves the story that I personally found interesting. The rest is a game totally expendable.

I think the sales target of LA Noire have not had to be reached or when the second edition is to offset weak sales of Duke Nukem Forever and ensure proper tax one year for Take-2. Rockstar leaned on the subject and participated in the charge by offering to publish the game The game is still in trouble the extension dev began to fear that Sony canceled the game Rockstar simply opposed the decision by buying rights and that Sony had paid and the game became Multi support.

We all know that PC graphics are far better than the consoles, well caught RockStar to that benefit and improve with a better resolution and enhanced graphics that means you need a fairly powerful computer.