Thread: Dead Rising 2 Case Zero leveling bug?

Dead Rising 2 Case Zero leveling bug?

I have installed the Dead Rising 2 Case Zero into the system of mine but having one small query. Actually i am playing with the game at that time my player is having the level up option for health is different and in my friends computer is different which i thing is bug. Why there is different level ups for health in different computer. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Dead Rising 2 Case Zero leveling bug?

I think that you might having something wrong as this is not possible that two PC having the different level. Me and my brother also playing the game into the different PC with different character but did not get this kind of issue. So if you are getting then please check correctly whether it is really doing the same or its just a misunderstanding.

If you feel this is a bug and wanted to know more regarding the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game and ask the same query from them. As they are the developer and might be having the knowledge about this bug. So contact them and see whether the issue related to level up resolved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    If you feel this is a bug and wanted to know more regarding the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the game and ask the same query from them. As they are the developer and might be having the knowledge about this bug. So contact them and see whether the issue related to level up resolved or not.
    Yes i am sure that this is a bug as i have checked it several time and getting the same only. I have liked the suggestion of your and now post ,y query to Dead Rising forum and if found any solution regarding the same then i will update this post for same. Anyways thanks for the help.