Thread: How to Fix Mafia 2 Brightness Bug?

How to Fix Mafia 2 Brightness Bug?

The demo version of Mafia 2 is packed with errors which are concerning to graphics and hardware problems. I guess Mafia 2 is not saving the brightness details of the game after quitting the game once. I have noticed that when I am closing the game then the birhgtness of the screen seems to be bit low then it was earlier. Brightness problem of mafia 2 shows graphic errors like black lines regarding the map black npcs and strange shadows.

Re: How to Fix Mafia 2 Brightness Bug?

I have faced the same problem on my windows 7 system when i was playing the Mafia 2 demo game. I have recently downloaded the demo file from some website. Anyway but i guess i have found the solution but still i wont be sure to tell you that it can solve your problem 100%. There might be some other rason due to which your game could give the same problem as i was having. First launch the game Mafia 2 and then press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete following by the clicking on Cancel button.

But Mafia look here simply just bad from details relevant to a the brightness of the screen after closing the game. Initially it was good very waives but the lighting effects does not works. I am having a bad porting viewed in the video If you are not sure of the brightness of the PS3 version of ink then it would be easy to do is added to the top but true with the mirror somehow nich Lag on good recording program.

I have 3.4 ghz @ NEN E4600, 3GB DDR2 and ne 5770 OC 1GB - so I play the game with 45 - 70fps on maximum settings (AA, AF 16x, etc.) and 1920 * 1080 ie, 1080p - but without PhysX. When I turn on PhysX medium or high, I have serious declines and it is unplayable. By Kleidungsfix it runs quite well on medium or even high ... but the performance is still in very large explosions, etc. down to something nrevig.

I have seen many people having the problem in the Mafia 2 game related to the graphics. I play so easily without PhysX and hope the full version has been optimized better - for the demo so an update was submitted later. No idea whether the now corresponds to the final state. The game looks on the PC itself without the fix PhysX (or Clothing) even better than the consoles.

I guess the graphics of the game is not having any kind of problem. The mission of the demo goes with the shaky screen sometimes. But there is some serious bug (when it is one). Somebody seems to be not having any problem regarding the PhysX Graphics card. So ultimately seems to be the compatibility problems with the graphic card. I suggest you to reinstall the drivers of your system's graphic card.

So I've downloaded the demo on Steam and I have had with any of these disorders (PhysX, darkened screen, etc.) problems. I have a GeForce GTX 260 from MSI Lightning smoothly with 1.8 GB of onboard memory, and with me is everything and without problems. The loading times are so short that it is not enough to read the texts. The FPS are with me on average about 30 to 40th.

When you will start the game then if it is giving you the blank screen then it could be happen because of the monitor being out of range. You should have to go to C:\Users\yourAccountUserName\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia II\Saves and then open the “videoconfig” from the notepad. You need to change video resolution to your native desktop resolution.