Thread: Multi GPU's and gamers

Multi GPU's and gamers

I just bought a Packard Bell Ipower. In the box of the unit I found a central component rated " MSI Multi -GPU SLI Video Link Card. I thought it was may be a spare part or I do not know and then I noticed that when I run a game my screen starts to sizzle this crashes my CPU. I'd like to know what is this piece I've heard that it was to connect the graphics card and especially if I have to mount it myself then it may be another matter. Please help.

Re: Multi GPU's and gamers

Discover the best graphics performance of the category on the hottest games like Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II and Far Cry 2 . With the operation of any acceleration of the GPU by NVIDIA PhysX ™ technology , the GeForce GTX 275 revolutionized 3D gaming by bringing a unique level of interaction , which unleashes the elements and massively destructible environments in games the caliber of Sacred 2 and Mirror's Edge . With a GeForce GTX 275 , you finally have the graphics and physical performance that your games require.

You need to configuration Speeder consists of the latest technologies AMD and ATI to offer a gaming experience at a very competitive price. Featuring the latest processor AMD Phenom ™ X4 9950 Black Edition 125 Watts and its 4 cores clocked at 2.60 GHz, The power will be at the rendezvous. Difficult to be more up to date through two Radeon ™ HD 4850 CrossFire ™ configured so that 2GB Memory G. Skill. True conductor of this configuration, the motherboard Asus M3A78- T and chipset AMD 790GX will complete the trio of exception : You will have the latest architecture AMD Spider.

You require a specific driver, technology HydraEngine Lucid will eventually connect the power of two graphics card brand and different generations . For now , the latest drivers Lucid work with DirectX 9.0 games and DirectX 10 . The OpenGL is not supported nor DirectX 11: it should be evaluated in the near future . Interfacing between DirectX and graphics driver , the technology offers HydraEngine via its driver to enable or disable multi- GPU mode . The selection of the primary graphics card ensuring the display changes by Windows.

Corsair today its full range of power Professional TX850W model capable as its name indicates deliver a power of 850 watts . The new TX Series Power joined already incorporating two models 650 and 750 watts. This is a feed for demanding users and gamers who, unlike the Corsair HX450W recently presented , is not modular. The Corsair TX850W proposes a big rail 12V 70A capable of sustaining a configuration consisting of a generation processor and two graphics cards . It does have a total of four long cables PCI Express 8-pin ( 6 pin convertible based graphics cards ) , enough to supply SLI or CrossFire configurations.

Not limited to deliver impressive performance gaming , the GeForce GTX 275 and CUDA technology solutions leverage the incredible computing performance of the GPU to the full range of applications, from video encoding to Editing videos and photos. Whether to encode HD video in minutes with Badaboom to your portable player , convert movies in standard definition quality that verges on HD Arcsoft SimHD or quickly edit digital photos with Adobe CS4 The GeForce GTX 275 does everything with superlative performance.