Thread: Mohaa, try to connect and servers time out

Mohaa, try to connect and servers time out

I was playing Medal of Honor Allied landing ( MOHAA ) through the software. The All-Seeing Eye Now when I try to join a game, there systematically write " server connection timed out " ! It happened to me before rear, but now can not return to play online. I already tried , when you are in the game menu , you will in multiplayer , click on the contact part , click on join some internet, and after i click on the browse lists of servers. Do you have a solution ? Thank you.

Re: Mohaa, try to connect and servers time out

You need to following:
    - Let the clients download the pack ClientSE . They can also take the 6 or 7 strands of " ClientXT " if your connection allows .
    - That the admin downloads the " ServerSE ", and put it in his FTP scripts azvoir MOHGT
    - Whether it takes even admin also pack ServeurDM , transcribing of official maps for MOHAA MOHGT .

You need to wait first 5 minutes of the game that are ... violent. You begin by landing on an island you make your way and die without even understanding what happens to you . Do not start , it is historically impossible to survive in this level because it takes place in 1943 ... So you will find yourself in a Marine boot camp ( the elite U.S. Army ) for practice . After that you can really start the game.

You need to Medal of Honor Allied Assault Patch. It is a patch for the famous game Medal of Honor . This patch will bring lots of improvements. Thanks to him , the battles will be more real and your team can put the bombs without risk of perishing . You 'll also notice an improvement in the connection , the last change focuses on the automatic update server.

You want to play online medal. you 'll have server for all the countries of Europe will make its t + - 300 just for the team match . you're looking for a server that pleases you need to click on it and 2 x here you are at war . but I advise you as the 1.11 patch on the official site you like you the TD and c is gone .and if one day you cross < = Guyver = > made me sign. here are all seeing eyes to play on internet with other servers with Medal of Honor but it is also limited but good.

Frequently the servers are free you are sponsoring qd as a team cs or other. Free - ca said anything or else you do in your house with a server and your adsl line ( max 8 players ). MOHAA c and probably the name of the server not the seller. MOHAA = > Medal of Honor Allied Assault.