Thread: Any Good Modern Submarine Simulation Games?

Any Good Modern Submarine Simulation Games?

I am using Windows 7 operating system on my system and i am looking forward to have some nice Submarine Simulation Games. I have tried searching many things but have not got anything. But make sure that it can work on my windows 7 system and you may tell me the graphic card needed to play the suggested game.

Re: Any Good Modern Submarine Simulation Games?

If you ask as what would be the best simulation of military submarine? then i will say that best simulators should have:
    3D graphics realistic exterior and interior views.
    1. The ability to move in 3D inside the submarine.
    2. A game mode where people only look through the eyes of the Commander and never juxtaposed screens, and they operate the controls actually clicking on it.
    3. The possibility to admire the scenery outside while traveling in a speed X, but with a fast time (not apparent on the graphics).
    4. A crew that speaks to us, which gives us the impression of not being alone on board.
    5. The opportunity to fly above all the German Submarines of the 2nd World War.
    6. In short, more realistic overall, but without adding idle moments that create boredom.

Danger from the Deep : This simulator is developed gradually and it seems to be only available in beta version in 2008. It will certainly be finalized soon. It seems to be the result of a labor of love. But the graphics are not as good as those of Silent Hunter IV. The ambient sounds do not seem to match the series "Silent Hunter". The power required to run this simulation on your computer is not phenomenal. A computer called a "normal" in 2006 should suffice.

I would suggest for playing Silent Hunter IV in which the water on the hull of the submarine is quite well done. The underwater vision is changed, and 3D images of underwater diving can be described as beautiful in the light of all simulators previous submarines. The game remains essentially the same but we are no longer in the German submarines but among allies around the years 1940-1944.

Dangerous Waters is a Simulator naval battle in which we can control nuclear submarines of several models , but also surface ships and helicopters. You can also play in a network (or Internet) for controlling the same ship together! It is here in the true cooperative play. The graphics are generally correct, but in 2006 we are accustomed to much better in 3D gaming.

688 Hunter Killer which does not need much graphic support but before you embark on a mission, you make your choices in weapons, it reminds one part of realism. Active sonar, passive radar, the whole arsenal possible onboard classes in Los Angeles. Your hearing will be on watch on this game that uses detection devices for your research and analysis identical to the originals. Opportunities cheats for beginners, it helps to look forward and not cheat for former submariners. They believe their former U-boats. If you have never fired a torpedo filo-guided, well you'll finally be able to hunt in the depths with surprising realism. The sounds of this game are really amazing (I am myself sound engineer).

Fast Attack is a submarine simulator class American Los Angeles which ran on PCs with Windows 95 or 98 (DOS). the player ran almost everything from A to Z. He charged that, warmed and opened the torpedo tubes before firing. It was he who was conducting the whole process of recognition and identification of targets by sonar. Fast Attack was easily ten years ahead in the field of simulation of submarine. I think that level of fun to play, this game supports easy comparison with Silent Hunter IV (both at the level of realism of graphics for its time).