Thread: Counter Strike: source - Console problem

Counter Strike: source - Console problem

I am playing Counter strike source and I do not know how to save the console as I have, I have been in properties, launch options,-console, restart steam and have the console, but I do not know not how registered. I also turn on the console cs but I do not know about any cool thing to do it like changing the gravity and I'd like to know two or three trick.Please help.

Re: Counter Strike: source - Console problem

You need to enable the console in the game Counter-Strike. In options, select the Keyboard tab then Advanced.
    Advanced _click - keyboard options in Counter-Strike
    Code:
    _Cochez Box   -  "Enable developer console"
    Apply and then click OK. Finally, Quit Counter-Strike.
    To have the console in Counter-Strike open and edit the file config.cfg. File config.cfg , site is the location: C: \ Program Files \ Valve \ Steam \ SteamApps \ counter-strike source \ cstrike \ cfg. To open config.cfg, select the file and make a click right "open" and choose notepad as a program.
    Code:
    _Research Line
      "Bind" 9 "" slot9 ""
    _Below, add
      bind "p" "toggleconsole"
    P is the letter chosen to open the console during the game CS. You can choose another letter, in this case, replace
    P by the desired key in quotation marks. It is advisable to choose square, the square button does not on CS Source.

Show the console in Counter-Strike, The console allows you to execute commands like "change nickname" or have the commands "admin".
    Step 1:Enable the console in the game Counter-Strike. In options, select the keyboard tab and then Advanced. Please click Apply and OK. Finally, Quit Counter-Strike.
    To open config.cfg, select the file and right click "open with" and choose notepad as the program.
    Find the line
    "Bind" 9 "" slot9 ""
    Below add
    bind "p" "toggleconsole"
    P is the letter chosen to open the console during the game of CS. You can choose another letter, in this case, replace P by the desired key in quotation marks.

The commands to enter:
    Code:
    spleen 30,000
    cl_cmdrate 100
    cl_updaterate 100
    If you lag with it, drop a little cmdrate. Over the cmdrate is higher, the gameplay is good. The more you put down more Netcode will believe you unless ping (It has plenty who believe they have 5 ping, but actually 150) but actually increases your ping. Crosshairscale is for the size of the viewfinder, it is better a big viewfinder which, although following the bullet holes.

The console can order directly from the game for example, whether to display the fps and choke with the command net_graph 2. It especially allows to pay your rates. If you kick or banned as soon as you play on one server tick 100, it is time to learn to use the damn console! For that you need to configure your game for posting.

It's very simple, just right click on your shortcut to CSS and enter the same information as on the screenshot (underlined twice in red) in the "Target". If you prefer, you can also copy / paste this line:
    "C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ Steam.exe"-240-console AppLauncher
    Then, to play on a server Tick 100, you must enter one after the other three commands in the console:
    Code:
       spleen 30,000
        cl_updaterate 100
        cl_cmdrate 100