Thread: AI on Age of Mythology

AI on Age of Mythology

I have Age of Mythology game that is been installed to the system and the problem is that it is not able to function well so that it can be appreciated. I have no idea why is this happening? It seems every time that I make a scenario the computer just sits there and does nothing. Please do help me out so that I can make the game to process and function well as required. It will be better.

Re: AI on Age of Mythology

Age of Mythology(AoM), is basically a mythology-based, real-time strategy computer game. Age of Mythology takes inspiration from the myths and legends of the Greeks, Egyptians, and Norse, rather than from actual history. I think that you need to upload an AI from one of the files in game. They're similar to the titles that you receive when you play a custom scenario on single-player. Try doing this. Waiting for your reply.

I have not yet got the chance of playing with AI in AOM. I have tried something different, I want to ask if you have played with the scripting files. I have only tried editing the random map generator scripts. The coding is exactly like C++, so, if you know that, the AI scripting should be easy. When I will get a chance I will try and will let you know then. Thanks.

Is there anything that you are talking about creating map in StarCraft. For this purpose there is something called triggers.StarCraft is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed. In StarCraft you will probably have to use one to set the computer AI up how you want it. Let me know if I am right. Thanks
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have never played Age of Mythology, but one thing for sure I know that this does not happen in a Real-time strategy.Real-time strategy (RTS) is a sub-genre of strategy video game which do not progress incrementally in turns. You can try to find a "reveal map" cheat. See that if the cheat works, and the computer does anything.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then make the game application to function as needed. It will be better for you as needed. So make the installation of the application under safe mode and make the application to process as they do not have much of the embedded application and support. Hope they will help you out to make the application to function well.