Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download

Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download

Hi, I have completed playing all missions on mafia 2 on my pc but I havent acquired all the playboy magazines from different places or the missions that I attended. I was just wondering if anyone have completely unlocked or achieved all the playboy magazines then can they save those playboy image files onto their local pc? If so, then can anyone upload it here. Thanks
    Wishlist: Nothing.

Re: Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download

Due to forum rules, it is not legal to put this nude pic on here. However, I have removed all the censored part from the playboy magazine pic that you can download from the below attachment. Remember to download a tool called winrar from searching it through google to extract the content of the Mafia 2 playboy magazine pictures.rar file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey there are only 6 pics included in the rar file. I think there were almost 32 pics that needed to be disclosed in the game? Where are the remaining pics then? I suppose if anybody who has revealed all the locations of the Mafia 2 Playboy pictures in the game could upload his save game here that can be utilized. In any case, I will read through this guide and try to get the playboy pics as soon as possible - Mafia II Playboy Magazine Guide

There are excatly 50 pictures of playboy magazines in mafia 2 game and I have successfully unlocked each and every pics. So, you can download Mafia 2 Playboy pictures from the below attachment and save it to your desktop. However, I will only tell everybody to watch the pics in the absence of your parents.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's with the low resolution?

I had seen those images they are good. But the issue is that they might be taken from the screenshot of the game. That means by using the PrintScreen button. So that has made the image of not so good quality. I was searching for the guide for searching the playboy magazine. I found that on techarena and it makes my job easier.

we cant find those image in game folder?i mean it has to be there but with another format!can sb find the pics in game installed directory??

Quote Originally Posted by MS.Se7en View Post
    we cant find those image in game folder?i mean it has to be there but with another format!can sb find the pics in game installed directory??
    I think that you can extract the pictures yourself from the SDS files located in the mafia 2 install folder. There is some guy from another forum who has made some excellent progress on an SDS extractor. As of yet there is no way of modifying the file and putting them back into the SDS archive but he's currently looking into it. Download it from here.

I cant download the pics!neither of them

Hi MS.Se7en,

I am able to download it and extract the pic via a tool called winrar on my pc, so am wondering what is the problem faced by you, are you getting any error message while downloading it, can you let us know? What is the browser that you are using? Try to use alternative browser and test by downloading the pic on your computer desktop.

i am using firefox and IDM but when i click on the link The IDM massage server error!!
    can sb do me a favor a send all the pics to my mail?
    jb9654@gmail .com

Is there any body at home??
    I cant download the pics!!
    I ask again
    CAN SB SEND THE PICS TO MY MAIL??

Hi MS.Se7en,

Can you first uninstall Internet Download Manager because it seems that some of the file of IDM is corrupted. After successfully uninstalling it, go into program files and delete all the remains of the Internet Download Manager and then restart your pc. Next open internet explorer manager and try to download the mafia 2 pics attachments from here again and check whether your downloading problem is resolved or not.

idea Re: Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download

download the sds extractor from above link. download irfan view, install its plugins. use the sds extractor and extract a .dds file. open this .dds file with irfan view . Enjoy !!

Did everyone a favor and found the pinups using ExSDS and IrfanView, here's a link to the files all of them all high quality. In the zip are the .dds for IrfanView, .jpegs, and a PDF with all the images in it. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Maqbool; 15-09-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

hey mate... thanks for posting the link but i think some moderator had deleted the link as it is not allowed as per the forums rule.So better, i request you to please post the phrase that you searched in Google to get to that result. That will be enough for me. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast